Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-379826

I wanna see how it progresses eventually.

what does that one look like?
Sorry didn't clear up i meant since it's a fork of reinand you can configure the feature to set your OWN splash on boot or you can see the default one in the rein and thread

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
its being worked on.... but it will eventually happen...
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-wip-yet-another-rxtools.426092/
and also, thats a different story than trying to install rxtools, which is what he said in the op.
Well as he said, he only wants rxTools so he can install hblauncher_loader, and he is trying to install A9LH. hblauncher_loader isn't needed for installing A9LH in the first place, besides that using rxTools to downgrade to 2.1 would be unsafe. When it comes to A9LH there is no room for error, that is why Plailect's guide goes into such depth, and not following it exactly could very well end in a brick unless the person is already experienced with installing A9LH. What he is trying to do is not part of Plailect's guide and I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve with it but it sounds like a bad idea to mess around with things when he doesn't know what he's doing. If he doesn't know what he's doing then just follow the damn guide.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well as he said, he only wants rxTools so he can install hblauncher_loader, and he is trying to install A9LH. hblauncher_loader isn't needed for installing A9LH in the first place, besides that using rxTools to downgrade to 2.1 would be unsafe. When it comes to A9LH there is no room for error, that is why Plailect's guide goes into such depth, and not following it exactly could very well end in a brick unless the person is already experienced with installing A9LH. What he is trying to do is not part of Plailect's guide and I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve with it but it sounds like a bad idea to mess around with things when he doesn't know what he's doing. If he doesn't know what he's doing then just follow the damn guide.
For the record, I always use a Spider supported CFW to install hb_loader.cia so I can install menuhax to sysnand...
Sliderhax is a fickle best

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For the record, I always use a Spider supported CFW to install hb_loader.cia so I can install menuhax to sysnand...
Sliderhax is a fickle best
Sliderhax is unstable, but it's still easier than setting up a CFW and booting it through spider/mset.
All you have to do is reset browser data, wait a few seconds after the page has loaded before zooming in and tapping the slider on the very left/right edge. If it fails, reboot the 3DS and try again. If it still fails reset browser data and try again. Waiting a few seconds seems to be key as I have a lot more success when being patient. It rarely ever takes more than 2-3 tries and usually works on the first try as long as I remember to be patient (though I rarely do)

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sounds like like a miscommunication when he made this thread, not to mention he may not have read the A9LH tutorial, else he would be already asking for help setting up that cfw instead of this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Yes Mien Hair