Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
About spider exploit: Can you explain me in 1 sentence what it is? MSET is DS profile, but Spider? It requires something? a game, or internet connection?

hrmerald, are you using MSET? if yes maybe you should check if it's still active. i had this issue one time.

I've delete PBT to use rxtool but it show up on my sysnand, not in rxtool emunand sadly

Fatalanus

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Ah!! Guys, I would like to thank you all for your words, because now my mind is completely CLEAR about all this stuff (well at 95% but it's better than 40%) :D

I would love if Nop90 find something for MSET 9.2. It'll be funny to see who will get it first: GW team with obfuscation at maximum level, or Nop90, for the sake of free emunand solution.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, with PBT or RXtool I can't help you more than what I've said sadly.. If you installed it in emunand it should appear in emunand...
Maybe it has to deal with linked/unliked emunand? I throw it totally blind, just something that popped again in my head.

D

Deleted User

Well I figured out something.

I installed Pasta, put the patched AGB_FIRM on sysNAND, and installed my GBA game - Worked as expected.
Then when I boot to RX-E, installed patched AGB_FIRM on emuNAND, and installed GBA game- Worked.
Went back to sysNAND and deleted GBA game from sysNAND = emuNAND game no longer worked and crashed.

I don't have my NANDS linked, so not sure the problem.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I figured out something.

I installed Pasta, put the patched AGB_FIRM on sysNAND, and installed my GBA game - Worked as expected.
Then when I boot to RX-E, installed patched AGB_FIRM on emuNAND, and installed GBA game- Worked.
Went back to sysNAND and deleted GBA game from sysNAND = emuNAND game no longer worked and crashed.

I don't have my NANDS linked, so not sure the problem.

Don't go to the data management on sysnand if you're two nands are linked.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Should I install stuff like BBM with DevMenu before installing RxTool with MSET ?

Yes that what you should have done. But you don't have to redo everything just dump your sysnand ticket.db with rxtools and inject it in your emunand.

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes that what you should have done. But you don't have to redo everything just dump your sysnand ticket.db with rxtools and inject it in your emunand.

Sadly, it's too late lol I am installing again PBT right now.
But if I inject ticket.db with rxtool in my emunand, then installing BBM will be useless right?

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So do both versions not support MH4U and Smash or is it just the one with TWL and AGB patch support that doesn't support MH4U and Smash? And could it be fixed to support MH4U and Smash?

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So do both versions not support MH4U and Smash or is it just the one with TWL and AGB patch support that doesn't support MH4U and Smash? And could it be fixed to support MH4U and Smash?

If you want GBA games and Dsi Ware, you can't play SSB or MH4, if you want to play SSB or MH4 you can't play GBA or Dsi Ware games

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can't wrap my head around (and I haven't tried to do this, so yeah...) Is if you don't have a gateway, how can you install the devmenu/FBI/TitleManager? Cubic Ninja doesn't work in emuNAND, so your only choice would be to play fast and loose and install your shit on sysNAND. And if you don't have CN either, then what? Seems like you could use another CFW, but if you're on a vanilla system like me, That's a LOT of steps.

Make emuNAND of 9.2, downgrade to 4.X, reformat, install CFW, install devmenu using command line, extract title.db, go into emuNAND and reformat, inject Title.db

Did I miss anything?

HoboKen95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is wrong with my 3ds??? Tomodachi Life EUR doesn't work with Palantine, Pasta, or rxtools!
Other people even said it worked for them, what am I doing wrong?

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The only thing I can't wrap my head around (and I haven't tried to do this, so yeah...) Is if you don't have a gateway, how can you install the devmenu/FBI/TitleManager? Cubic Ninja doesn't work in emuNAND, so your only choice would be to play fast and loose and install your shit on sysNAND.

You install BBM or DevMenu with FBI on your sysnand, if you don't have cubic, PBT-CFW

g386

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
rxpastaed5.png

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:) Thanks Since I do have a 9.2 3DS I can confirm that you can make save backups of your Physical Copies of games with SaveDataFiler even with the Save Encryption 6.x+ I'm really liking this alot plus you can backup & edit your saves! I was waiting for this feature for a really long time. No linger I have to use Powersaves to backup my Pokemon Games without the risk of a bricked copy! BTW is there anyone with a Bricked Physical Copy of Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire? I would like to test them and see if SaveDataFiler can unbrick them since it's a Cart2 NAND. I want to see if it can be unbricked?! Or if anyone has a bricked copy of Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire that can test it for themselves with rxTools and a 6.x, 7.x, or 9.2 Firmware that can test? I would like to know maybe they can come back from the bricking dead?!

hremerald

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, it finally work perfectly for me, we must install stuff like BBM before installing rxtool!

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:) Thanks Since I do have a 9.2 3DS I can confirm that you can make save backups of your Physical Copies of games with SaveDataFiler even with the Save Encryption 6.x+ I'm really liking this alot plus you can backup & edit your saves! I was waiting for this feature for a really long time. No linger I have to use Powersaves to backup my Pokemon Games without the risk of a bricked copy! BTW is there anyone with a Bricked Physical Copy of Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire? I would like to test them and see if SaveDataFiler can unbrick them since it's a Cart2 NAND. I want to see if it can be unbricked?! Or if anyone has a bricked copy of Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire that can test it for themselves with rxTools and a 6.x, 7.x, or 9.2 Firmware that can test? I would like to know maybe they can come back from the bricking dead?!

Why not go out of the way and brick one of your copys with power saves and test it it would be faster to do it that way and if you can not fix it you still have the cart so you can legily have the rom file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:angry: