Hacking Rxtools problem

Allahu_Spooky_Cena

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to install rxtools but when I launch it I get a rxtools logo for a second then a blank screen
I'm using the rxtools nightly from november and loading it using the homebrew launcher.
Neither booting it through sysnand or emunand works.
Any help would be appreciated.

Allahu_Spooky_Cena

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please tell me how you have the rxtools folder set up so myself or another can help you better.
In the root of my sd card:

rxtools folder.

firmware.bin . (obtained by downloading a file from Nintendo and then renaming it)

Slot0xkey25.bin

Rxtools.3dsx in my 3ds folder

Rxtools.dat isn't in the root of my because I couldn't find it.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the root of my sd card:

rxtools folder.

firmware.bin . (obtained by downloading a file from Nintendo and then renaming it)

Slot0xkey25.bin

Rxtools.3dsx in my 3ds folder

Rxtools.dat isn't in the root of my because I couldn't find it.
As long as youre using 3.0 beta 8, you don't need the laucher.dat. You need the firmware file from the the latest reinand cfw found on reisyukaku pastebin (do a google search, can't link here for piracy reasons). rename that firmware file to 0004013820000002orig.bin and put in the rxtools data folder. also make sure the rxtools firmware file is in rxtools/sys, and not in the root of your sd card.

Last edited by nero99,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll make it simple for you then. Get rxtools 2.6, place the firmware.bin and rxtools.dat in the root of your sd card, you can delete the 3.0 b8 folders you have. go to launch.rxtools.net on your 3ds web browser and bookmark the page. then it will boot you into the rxtools set up screen. rx 3.0 is really buggy anyways and most newer build don't work as well. 2.6 is the most stable release anyways. be sure you set up the fbi inject into the h&s app so you can install your cia files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup