Hacking Running into an issue with Ninjhax.

Archaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2DS on 8.1. I follow the instructions but when I get to the create > QR Code. Instead of asking me to scan it seems to autimatically trigger to the explot (my SD card is completely clean except the boot.3dsx like the guide says). I know you won't need to scan anymore after the first successful run, but I never got to scan the QR code once the exploit triggers, nothing was installed to my SD card.

I assume because of this, when I then attempt to install FBI.cia a few steps later, it fails to do so.

Not sure what to do now. Any insight on to what might be going on?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would your Cubic Ninja happen to be pre-owned? If so, it may have already had Ninjhax installed for another version. Regardless, on the main menu (after the title screen), keep hold of L + R + X + Y to delete the save data. That way, you should be able to scan the QR code you need.

Archaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would your Cubic Ninja happen to be pre-owned? If so, it may have already had Ninjhax installed for another version. Regardless, on the main menu (after the title screen), keep hold of L + R + X + Y to delete the save data. That way, you should be able to scan the QR code you need.

It is pre-owned and that was exactly what I thought happened. But I had no idea how to check or erase the data. Thanks!

ALSO! That was only part of the problem. Turns out I kept running into FBI.cia install error because I didn't have database files. Found the solution on Google.

Last edited by Archaga,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o