1. Tcbys

OP Tcbys Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I am running current Atmosphere and Firmware and any software I want to install doesnt work. Retroarch doesnt work when I try to boot the nro it gives me an error to reboot back to payload. If I try to install a NSP or XCI file it gives me invalid NCA error or file is corrupted.

Everything was working until I updated my firmware and Atmosphere. Is there anything to do to fix this?

I also started from scratch with creating new emuMMC and erasing everything and still having issues.

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Are you using the proper signature patches? When using homebrew like Retroarch, are you using title override instead of the photo album?

3. Tcbys

OP Tcbys Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have most current sigpatches. I am trying to access Retroarch through the homebrew menu.

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Which patches are you using, and which bootloader are you using?

Are you using the homebrew menu via title override, or via the photo album?

5. Tcbys

OP Tcbys Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I am using the sigpatches someone posted here for the current Atmosphere, I am using Hetake and I am using the homebrew menu override. When I go to album it automatically goes to the homebrew menu.

6. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You are likely using the signature patches for fusee-primary, not Hekate. You should also be using title override (R on a game), not the photo album, for homebrew, like I already said.

7. FanofFans

FanofFans Member
    Newcomer

Norway
    if youre having trouble getting the homebrew to use buttons, you can either upgrade each specific homebrew app (if they've updated past 9.-whatever, as that update broke homebrew controls...) or if you just want to make life easier, you can just use SX and they'll work without updating and such.If that's not what you're referring to, I'm sorry I don't know.

8. Tcbys

OP Tcbys Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the tips. Ill try them out to see if anything changes.

The tips you discribed worked. Thank you :)

Last edited by Tcbys, Jul 12, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, Running, current