Hacking Running current FW and Atmosphere nothing is working

Tcbys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running current Atmosphere and Firmware and any software I want to install doesnt work. Retroarch doesnt work when I try to boot the nro it gives me an error to reboot back to payload. If I try to install a NSP or XCI file it gives me invalid NCA error or file is corrupted.

Everything was working until I updated my firmware and Atmosphere. Is there anything to do to fix this?

I also started from scratch with creating new emuMMC and erasing everything and still having issues.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the proper signature patches? When using homebrew like Retroarch, are you using title override instead of the photo album?

Tcbys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the proper signature patches? When using homebrew like Retroarch, are you using title override instead of the photo album?

I have most current sigpatches. I am trying to access Retroarch through the homebrew menu.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have most current sigpatches. I am trying to access Retroarch through the homebrew menu.
Which patches are you using, and which bootloader are you using?

Are you using the homebrew menu via title override, or via the photo album?

Tcbys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which patches are you using, and which bootloader are you using?

Are you using the homebrew menu via title override, or via the photo album?
I am using the sigpatches someone posted here for the current Atmosphere, I am using Hetake and I am using the homebrew menu override. When I go to album it automatically goes to the homebrew menu.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using the sigpatches someone posted here for the current Atmosphere, I am using Hetake and I am using the homebrew menu override. When I go to album it automatically goes to the homebrew menu.
You are likely using the signature patches for fusee-primary, not Hekate. You should also be using title override (R on a game), not the photo album, for homebrew, like I already said.

FanofFans

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
if youre having trouble getting the homebrew to use buttons, you can either upgrade each specific homebrew app (if they've updated past 9.-whatever, as that update broke homebrew controls...) or if you just want to make life easier, you can just use SX and they'll work without updating and such.If that's not what you're referring to, I'm sorry I don't know.

Tcbys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are likely using the signature patches for fusee-primary, not Hekate. You should also be using title override (R on a game), not the photo album, for homebrew, like I already said.

Thanks for the tips. Ill try them out to see if anything changes.

The tips you discribed worked. Thank you :)

Last edited by Tcbys,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all