Batman55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It ships on Oct. 7th
biggrin.gif

I spent almost a year playing the first game (seriously) and I never, ever got bored of it. I love how you can level up pretty much every ability you have, then level up your crops, then level them up even more
tongue.gif
. It was the first game I actually bought after I got a flashcard because it is just so full of stuff. I can't wait for the second game, I can't find any reviews of it yet, but an import review from a long time ago praised the game greatly. It said it wasn't ALOT better than the first game and improved some of the flaws like boring fighting and ugly character models. It has better touchscreen controls, a longer (multi-generational) story and more events/character interactions.

Is anyone else excited for it?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I liked first one very much, and graphics were really nice, however, some other games came out, and I stopped playing it......I'm looking forward to Rune Factory 2 though, and I'm hoping I'll play it much longer....

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoa cool! I love how they have the multi-generation story. I look forward to seeing how they pull it off.

But I'm not even close to finishing the first game. I stopped playing after I beat the first dungeon. XD

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
According the Hadrian and GameFAQs, this one comes out on the 21st of October.

I thought the first Rune Factory was pretty meh though. Sure, the battling mechanic was a breath of fresh air, but I somehow wished that they could have gave character development to the NPCs. They were just saying the same thing over and over again in different scenarios. It was a major replayability factor for me, and bumps this game from a 'must buy' tier which I usually give Harvest Moon games to a 'must download' tier.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm really looking forward to this I can't wait to see how much they improved.

I always liked HM but I things got tedious too fast and I could only ever play the games for a while before getting bored and moving on but Rune Factory managed to over come that for me, so here's hoping hte sequel is even better!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WileCoyote said:
Far as I remember it's always been the 21st.....(atleast when i've checked on it like a month ago or so)

Yep, it wasn't pushed back, the date's been set at the 21st for quite a while now.

kingkevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im really looking forword to this. I skipped the 1st one because I saw screen shots of the 2nd one before the 1st one even came out!
I love Harvest Moon, and adding the rpg elements sound very intresting! the 21st is so close!
smile.gif

Pintassilgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanubis said:
The game was never scheduled to come out on the 7th; it was always the 21st. Regardless, the game has now been delayed to 11/18/08. Several other games that were supposed to be out on the 21st have also been delayed.

Source: GameFAQs & Amazon

Wise decision,this game can't compete with Fallout 3,Far Cry 2,Little Big Planet,Castlevania:Order of Ecclseia and Fable 2

Seriously,why releasing so many hyped games on the same fucking day?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-