OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
natal21.jpg

Microsoft is to officially announce “Wave” as the formal name of Project Natal at E3 in two-and-a-half weeks time, according to NowGamer.

A source close to the firm apparently told the site the announcement will be made at the motion tech’s special pre-E3 event on Sunday, June 13.

It comes as rumours emerged last night that the camera would cost $149 at release, which would be on October 26: the date would fall in line with the timeline given by an MS Saudi Arabia rep earlier this month.

A bundle with both the camera and an Xbox 360 Arcade is also set to drop on that date for $299.

Not much else was given in the NowGamer piece other than just the name.
Source.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wonderful. "Move" and "Wave" really just suggests that their controllers were just afterthoughts to cash in on the Wii. They didn't even try to think of any other names...

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Overlord Nadrian said:
Well then, I ask of Sony, what's going to happen to Google Wave? Is it going to be called Google Natal?
ohnoes.png
You mean Microsoft?

And I had the same thought, when I think of Wave I think of Google Wave (although I never use it).

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gonna go with xbox douche creator. creates a nice douche everytime its turned on.

i hope someone makes a virtual sex game. i want to bang some virtual chicks. THAT would be awesome. and it would make hundreds of millions.

but it looks fun i don't know if ill get one but looks cool...then again so did tony hawk ride. can't wait till they liquidate those tony hawk ride boards for like 25 bucks

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
VashTS said:
im gonna go with xbox douche creator. creates a nice douche everytime its turned on.

i hope someone makes a virtual sex game. i want to bang some virtual chicks. THAT would be awesome. and it would make hundreds of millions.

but it looks fun i don't know if ill get one but looks cool...then again so did tony hawk ride. can't wait till they liquidate those tony hawk ride boards for like 25 bucks

If they were ever to do that....SKATEBOARD FIGHT! I'd buy two just to do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: