Rumour: FFVI Remake?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFXIII is the best I think, but that's for another thread.

Blasphemy! J/k :P But seriously, if FF6 is going to be remade, let's hope they don't butcher it like they did for the GBA ports (FF4 through FF6 were poorly optimized, especially in the audio department).

If they do butcher it, it's time I call the president of Square Enix a son of a submariner.

Reactions: 1 person

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
FFXIII is the best I think, but that's for another thread.

Blasphemy! J/k :P But seriously, if FF6 is going to be remade, let's hope they don't butcher it like they did for the GBA ports (FF4 through FF6 were poorly optimized, especially in the audio department).

If they do butcher it, it's time I call the president of Square Enix a son of a submariner.
Er, GBA ports are in the past now (besides, it says FFVI remake, not port)
After Tactics Ogre, it proves that they can make an awesome remake. Even the iOS ports are good.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That sounds AWESOME! (strange how news about remakes almost always make me want to play the game that gets remade/might get remade)

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, it seems like they're grasping for straws for here. Then again, an FFVI remake would make sense, so I guess its within the realm of possibility.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, port it to anything other than the 3DS, people like me wouldn't enjoy 3D (because of a visual impairment I have). Playing it on the WiiU would be wonderful.
Then turn 3D off, problem solved. Seriously, if you don't want/can't use 3D in a game, just turn the 3D off, it's not a requirement.

Reactions: 5 people

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then turn 3D off, problem solved. Seriously, if you don't want/can't use 3D in a game, just turn the 3D off, it's not a requirement.

I thought that defeats the purpose of getting a 3DS in the first place. I had one when it was released, but I got buyer's remorse. The fact that it was lacking in decent launch titles didn't help. Yes, I know 3D is gimmick, but if you can't see 3D, what's the point?

D

Deleted-236924

I thought that defeats the purpose of getting a 3DS in the first place. I had one when it was released, but I got buyer's remorse. The fact that it was lacking in decent launch titles didn't help. Yes, I know 3D is gimmick, but if you can't see 3D, what's the point?
Please redirect me to the nearest game system that will let me play any 3DS-exclusive title without a 3DS.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your point being? I know 3D isn't required, but getting a 3DS without playing games in 3D is like installing Windows on a Macbook; it doesn't make sense. Unless someone can prove me wrong.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So all the great 3DS games available now and that will be coming out in the future mean nothing because 3D is all that matters? All this time I've been doing it wrong apparently. All that fun I've had was a lie because I didn't have the 3D on. What a waste.

Reactions: 1 person

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

The point is... playing video games. I know it might be a little hard to grasp, but it's a common use of a video game system.

Seriously, if you couldn't enjoy the system without 3D then don't buy another one. It won't be worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end