[Rumour] Castlevania Compilation for Wii/PSP?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hadrian, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010
  1. Hadrian
    OP

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Sourcey

Not sure how I feel seeing I can play any of these whenever I want already but if it happens I guess it'll be nice for someone.

2. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    It seems a bit of a pointless release for the Wii. All of these games but SotN could be released for the Virtual Console. Wasting an entire DVD for it seems completely stupid.

For the PSP it might be more interesting, but I doubt PSP owners will really care about this.

3. megawalk

Member megawalk The Legendary SRW Addict

Netherlands
    well that depends on the society concerning the rumor and maybe the release of. Theoretically seen it all depends how good these games sold in the past. most of the castlevania hits i know were a great hit so. it might be useful to those who are likely interested in it

4. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    i definitely agree. i too was a castlevania fan during the 8bit days. looking forward for a compilation like this.

5. FireEmblemGuy

Member FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

United States
    Thinking about it, the Wii is the only console right now that can't play SotN legally, and if such a compilation existed I assume the game would be there, maybe just as a bonus for the Wii version. I mean, there's already the PSN release for the PSP, as well as the Dracula X Chroncles version, and it's available for both download and retail compilation disc for the 360 too.

6. FestusArrestUs

Banned FestusArrestUs Banned

United States
    I'm torn between which console/portable I'd buy this game for.

I'd rather play console games on a console, but a PSP collection is really appealing. And it would be a great companion to Dracula X Chronicles

7. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Many people would buy this simply for SotN.

It seems like a good deal. All the NES and SNES Castlevania games, plus possibly SotN, and maybe even the Gameboy/Gameboy Advance installments, in one package? Cool. It'd probably also contain some extras.

8. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i wonder why castlevania is reviving the old games... it may be tht they want to keep ppl occupied before they can think of something entirely new and good