Rumor Time (Nintendo E3 Edition)

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take this with a grain of salt, but it seems like a worker from ESRB found his way to the site "4chan" (I know, I know, but bear with me) and has leaked a bunch of info on Nintendo's lineup for E3. This includes what titles will be shown, as well as what Project Cafe's real name will be.

I wont post a link to 4chan, due to some of the content there, so I will give the source of where I found this info.

The "ESRB Employee" says that the next Nintendo console will be called "Nintendo Current" as it is their current console. (Not sure if I believe the reason, but there ya go).

Also says that the controller does indeed have a touchscreen, and the system can run at a high resolution with a "pretty good" frame rate. It is said to look like the Super Famicom.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=159278

To sum it up it goes like this:

ESRB Worker says that OP is full of crap (Gives an E3 lineup close to what we've already seen multiple times IE Kirby's Epic Yarn 2, MW3, Mass Effect 3, ect.) Then goes on to say that Titles like:

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros 4 (The only reason I chose to keep reading xD)
Endless Ocean
Pikmin
Zelda Collection that includes Windwaker

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA
Street Fighter vs Tekken or Tekken vs Street Fighter
Tramua Center: Current Crisis (Kinda cool name right?)

Again take this with a grain of salt, if you want more just read the posts yourself. Its better to see the original posts than to hear me rattle on about them. We only have to wait 10 DAYS to see if these are true or not, here's hoping
happy.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Current sounds cool, but I doubt it'll stay. Just like the Wii was the Revolution, Nintendo will be all like "Naw, fuck that name. It sounds waaaay too hardcore for our market. Let's call it the Spük."

Bönüs pöints for ümlaüt

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
C-C-C-Current?? What!? I sure hope thats not it, already that Play & Spank Va***** (aka PSV) was stupid enough as a name .-. I hope all these rumors are false lol. Regarding names of course.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WTF No way this can´t be true.

First the name. BLEGH Nintendo even does better then that ('Vita' was it? XD)

Nintendo current, no its no as catchy as Wiiiiiiiiii or Game cube. They could recall it to Nintendo Stream would fit better.

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart

Endless Ocean
Pikmin

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA

Al thats darker. does not fit. Nintendo first releases a kid game for 3DS next year is time for the Nintendo Stream, same goes for Mario Kart.

And SSB 4 yeah shut up. next year also. They only release it on well selling consoles. If this thing is like the virtual boy then forgot it.

Selda collection!? I don´t think so yet.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid icarus and mario kart make alot of sense, they could do a sort of console and handheld connectivity.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:

Nintendo current, no its no as catchy as Wiiiiiiiiii or Game cube. They could recall it to Nintendo Stream would fit better.

You're forgetting that Nintendo is finicky. The Wii was the Revolution at one E3, then the Wii at the next. Revolution isn't any more catchy than Current.

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
Well' since it is Zelda's 25th, didn't they do the same thing for Mario, plus they already have half the work done since they did make a collection for Gamecube. It even had Windwaker on it. albeit the demo, but still.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lightning said:

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart

Endless Ocean
Pikmin

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA

Al thats darker. does not fit. Nintendo first releases a kid game for 3DS next year is time for the Nintendo Stream, same goes for Mario Kart.

And SSB 4 yeah shut up. next year also. They only release it on well selling consoles. If this thing is like the virtual boy then forgot it.

Not going to lie, your post sucks. I'm having trouble understanding it, so here goes.

Nintendo Stream would fit better? lol k.
Also if the games show up, it doesn't mean they'll be released that year. Zelda Skyward Sword showed up last year, and it isn't releasing until this year.

Why not a Zelda collection with Wind Waker? Everybody has been wanting a Wind Waker upgrade in HD game. It's a phenomenal game that looks beautiful.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope the Zelda Collection includes remakes, but it likely won't.

Either way, I'm mostly psyched for SSB4 and Shin Megami Tensei which will hopefully be Persona 5 or Persona 4 FES.

Otherwise, I'm pretty psyched for everything except for Dead Rising (I like it, but I had some bad experiences with it in the past).

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new SSB is just darn right....logical. I mean, they've released a new installment with each new system since its commencement. Which is greatly improved upon from one installment to the next which has led the series to become, understandably, one of the must anticipated titles.

If Nintendo is smart, the new SSB will be a launch title or launch window title.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart

Endless Ocean
Pikmin

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA

Seems someone doesn't know too much about the 1st party. Everybody does what Nintendo is doing with 1st party releases, it's perfectly normal. But I guess fanboyism = ignorance. (no, that's a senseless insult)

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShadowSoldier said:
Lightning said:

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart

Endless Ocean
Pikmin

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA

Not going to lie, your post sucks. I'm having trouble understanding it, so here goes.

Also if the games show up, it doesn't mean they'll be released that year. Zelda Skyward Sword showed up last year, and it isn't releasing until this year.

Why not a Zelda collection with Wind Waker? Everybody has been wanting a Wind Waker upgrade in HD game. It's a phenomenal game that looks beautiful.

Well then okay.

To make it it clear.

I know Nintendo, they want to give 3rd party developers a chance well this list does not show much of a 3rd party developer except some titles. But no shit-ware like on 3DS this is what bugs me the most.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Lightning said:

Well then okay.

To make it it clear.

I know Nintendo, they want to give 3rd party developers a chance well this list does not show much of a 3rd party developer except some titles. But no shit-ware like on 3DS this is what bugs me the most.
No. They learned from the 3DS release that they need a balance between 1st party and 3rd party launch titles if they want their console to sell. At least, I sure hope they did.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
Lightning said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Lightning said:

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart

Endless Ocean
Pikmin

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA

Well then okay.

To make it it clear.

No. They learned from the 3DS release that they need a balance between 1st party and 3rd party launch titles if they want their console to sell. At least, I sure hope they did.
Yeah, that would make sense, and I hope that's the case as well.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lightning said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Lightning said:

1st Party

Another Kid Icarus
Mario Kart

Endless Ocean
Pikmin

3rd Party

Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5
Shin Megami Tensai
GTA

Well then okay.

To make it it clear.

3rd party companies have their own little showings too. Nintendo showing it all, there would be no point in the other companies being there. DERPDERPDERPDERP

A new SSB is just darn right....logical. I mean, they've released a new installment with each new system since its commencement. Which is greatly improved upon from one installment to the next which has led the series to become, understandably, one of the must anticipated
Except for Brawl. Compared to Melee, that game simply just falls so short.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-