RUMOR: The Conduit has 7 Multiplayer Modes?!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
A Meristation article/interview has popped up, with the contents focusing on The Conduit. Within the article we see a small blurb about the multiple features of The Conduit. Keep in mind, this is a machine-translated bit of text.

In total, the items presented 16 players online simultaneously, and seven different game modes, among them the ‘Deathmatch’ and ‘Capture the Flag’.

We just heard High Voltage tell us that we would learn about all the multiplayer features of The Conduit very soon. Could there end up being 7 modes of play?

News Source: GoNintendo

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
SEGA is supposed to be announcing all the multiplayer details in the next weeks.

Anyway, it's good to know that High Voltage is putting effort in the multiplayer mode, this game has a lot of potential!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but SEGA always bring fantastic rumors with little presentation behind them. I'll say leave this alone until we can see all 7 modes; plus since this is a Wii game, expect some lag with your modes. I'm serious!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Canonbeat234 said:
Yeah but SEGA always bring fantastic rumors with little presentation behind them. I'll say leave this alone until we can see all 7 modes; plus since this is a Wii game, expect some lag with your modes. I'm serious!

Have you played Medal of Honor Heroes 2 online? It works pretty well to me.. almost no lag.

I'm not expecting much from this game single player mode, it looks very generic, but the controls and customization levels are looking great, never seen a game with so much customization. The multiplayer mode can be the big selling point here.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'm not expecting much from this game single player mode, it looks very generic, but the controls and customization levels are looking great, never seen a game with so much customization. The multiplayer mode can be the big selling point here.

Yea, i love multiplayer! In fact i only get multiplayer games, right now i am stuck on COD: WaW and there is a ton of customization there, if this takes it farther than COD... then this will be a game i would gladly fork 40 - 50 $ over for!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person