Looks to curve at the back.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
The only thing positive thing I can say about the latest images of it is that it looks sleek. That's it. So many negatives to it

• No grips/handles, so you're likely to rest your palms along the edges, and that would be uncomfortable
  • No physical buttons. Even using tech to "push-out" buttons would still make it hard for games like Super Mario Bros that rely on your thumb being placed on multiple buttons.
  • Covering parts of the screen with your hands, so what's the point of having the screen extend there?
  • Even if you had it mounted on something to use as a display for something like movies, those analog sticks stick out like a sore thumb.
  • etc etc etc.
Still think it's fake though.

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to say it, but now with many more pictures and two colors (white and black), it's very unlikely that this is a fake.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that Nintendo hasn't fallen off their rocker yet.

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then... if the editor in chief of gameinformer is to be believed then goodbye fighting games.(To be honest the only wii u fighter I cared about was tekken tag 2 but still)

Y3wxZqe.png

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And what did the tweet say?
Something like Apparent NX images leak, linking back to neogaf and the NX images.

Regardless no employees are able to comment, if its fake or real. Yeah he's screwed either way.

The Nintendo employee tweet.

SJEqZ6G.png

Last edited by heartgold,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I don't have it you fucking monster