Hacking Rumor: Crown3DS released within a week?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
if real it will ONLY! play 3ds roms

no emulation or anything

the code most likely is not dycrpted so will only run the pure game dumps in 3DS mode

would most likely have a switch so you run in DS mode to select which 3DS game to load
then switch back to 3DS mode
return to menu
load 3DS game

thats all it could do

nintendo would be on it like hotcakes

Reactions: 2 people

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if the dumping tool is released as well, I wouldn't mind dumping my own games then wiping them and putting them up for sale at a gamestop or amazon.
Y-yeah, you're not supposed to do that. If you make a backup of your own game and sell the game, you forfeit your rights to the license and thus your backup which was previously legal becomes illegal. In other words, it's piracy.
He never said it wasn't...
I'm pretty sure the forum you are currently on does not support illegal activity. ;)

It's a fair warning in case he doesn't know that it's illegal to do so, that's all.

Look at this forum though - even though GBATemp doesn't support piracy, it isn't exactly a taboo topic here.

I'd keep my games (for now). The 3DS is the first system that I've actually had my own money to buy my own games for.

Reactions: 1 person

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I would take this with a grain of salt I have contaced crown twice over the last 6 months and not had any response.
Companys like this are usually quick to offer us review samples but these guys just point blank ignore emails.

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
i hope its real cuz im only geting false hope from team crown3ds.
and why the hell do ppl wanna play gba on the 3DS!!
its made for 3ds games only and it have epic games!
if they want to play gba games just buy a game boy -_-

Reactions: 1 person

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
It is great news for 3DS player, we got news from​

Crown3DS
team, the first flashcard support real 3D game will release at about end-February.

What is Crown3DS card?

Crown3DS card is made by crown3ds.com. It is the world's first flashcard, which can run 3DS games. Since Nintendo released 3DS console on Feb 2011, many R4 3DS cards can work on 3DS console. But all of them can only play DSi games, none of them can run 3DS games. The Crown 3DS card dumped 3 3DS games in August, and run successfully. on December, 9 more 3DS games were dumped out by Crown3DS team. The Crown3DS card will be the world's first realy 3DS card. It is said they alreay finished 70% process of 3DS game jailbreak, and the Crown3DS card is on mass production now, will be released to the market very soon.
When will Crown3DS card release?

Crown3DS team announced to release Crown3DS card in the begining of 2012.

http://www.r4shops.c...s-releasd-date/

This is rubbish the Fake site Crown3DScards said a card was being released in December.

Nobody should buy a thing from R4Shops as it has had the same listing for this product since the fake annoucement.

The claim Crown3DS dumped the ROM's This also is not true.

This should be locked

I also contacted [email protected] asking questions without reply.

Watch out for fakes.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well since that accident make me think crown3ds is just scam and fake. but is seems always say on end of month. if is real i will buy 3DS on this week if not maybe on march with 2 original games since i have plan to buy 3DS + 2 games (around ~230 $).

but i think that fake since i was saw that 3 times, 1st is on end of december, 2nd i was saw that is end of january and now end of february, why not end of crown3DS trying scamming everyone?

ameerh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
if it is legit and it is released in a week... how long do you think nintendo would take to block the cart?

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
if it is legit and it is released in a week... how long do you think nintendo would take to block the cart?
How long is a piece of string? Nintendo know as much as we do right now, so it will take as long as it takes to figure out how the card works.

Incidentally, I'm taking that blog post with a very large nugget of salt. They used the qualifier "about", which means that the card may not be released at the end of February, anyway. Some people seem to have failed to notice that and have given Crown 3DS an ultimatum (even though there's no proof this rough date even came from them).

I'm not saying that you should believe in Crown 3DS, just that you shouldn't let some 3rd-party Chinese Whisper dictate what you do believe :ha:

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still reckon they had it working until one of the updates sent an arrow to the knee. I would guess they have been struggling with it ever since and have not been willing to eat humble pie and say "sorry kids, but......"

loco365

Trophies
XP
if real it will ONLY! play 3ds roms

no emulation or anything

the code most likely is not dycrpted so will only run the pure game dumps in 3DS mode
which would already be of great help in trying possible weaknesses in the signing
Not really. We're just making 1:1 cartridge clones, so it'd be just as useful to have a rom image and a legit card, rather than a flashcard and a rom copy.

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FAKE. Why hasn't the OP posted anything since 4 pages have gone by?????
FAKE. Troll! Where i she getting the info from?????
FAKE. Post where you got info from??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended