Hacking Rumor: Crown3DS released within a week?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
header_blue.png

They are in progressing still ??

Reactions: 2 people

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you please lock down the thread until they come out with a more believable proof? They have given these dates in the past and none of them were met. This is probably not even coming from them...

*sigh* While I'm seriously inclined to, having this "news" out means that many people will want to talk about this possibility for the next day or two. It hasn't yet shown the signs of becoming the clusterfuck that the previous Crown3DS thread became. I'm going to allow people to talk about it for a while.

You and others with your mindset have the luxury of ignoring the thread, though.

(I sort of miss that)

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's true, I'm skeptical over whether this product will even really be functional, or hell even practical since a 32GB microSD could only hold so many games, I guess a review will answer most of these questions though. I think that the day when microSDXC cards are cheap (enough) and are supported is when 3DS flashcarts will take off.

chauffler

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you please lock down the thread until they come out with a more believable proof? They have given these dates in the past and none of them were met. This is probably not even coming from them...

*sigh* While I'm seriously inclined to, having this "news" out means that many people will want to talk about this possibility for the next day or two. It hasn't yet shown the signs of becoming the clusterfuck that the previous Crown3DS thread became. I'm going to allow people to talk about it for a while.

You and others with your mindset have the luxury of ignoring the thread, though.

(I sort of miss that)
Do not give into to the backseat moderators, even if they are right every once in awhile. Its like that one book If you give a Pig a Pancake. If you know that book you know what
I mean.

EDIT: I realize the suttle irony of this post. Lol

EDIT EDIT: My actual opinion about the topic: I think it seemed pretty legit at the begging, but then they encountered some problems and they were all like "Pfft, we already have gained a lot of attention we can't stop now.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will believe this is fake until proven real. This team had plenty of time to release more information about that card since they first posted their video, but they have not said anything, not even giving GBAtemp a prerelase one for a review.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well if the dumping tool is released as well, I wouldn't mind dumping my own games then wiping them and putting them up for sale at a gamestop or amazon.
Y-yeah, you're not supposed to do that. If you make a backup of your own game and sell the game, you forfeit your rights to the license and thus your backup which was previously legal becomes illegal. In other words, it's piracy.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if the dumping tool is released as well, I wouldn't mind dumping my own games then wiping them and putting them up for sale at a gamestop or amazon.
Y-yeah, you're not supposed to do that. If you make a backup of your own game and sell the game, you forfeit your rights to the license and thus your backup which was previously legal becomes illegal. In other words, it's piracy.
He never said it wasn't...

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I can understand that, can't other flashcarts play GBA games? Cheaper ones? Ones that are on the market and proven already?
I think the only flashcart that works on DS's without a GBA slot is the DSTwo and I heard its laggy and bad. But if the Crown 3DS can astound people with blazing fast GBA game loading that would be a deal maker.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He never said it wasn't...
I'm pretty sure the forum you are currently on does not support illegal activity. ;)

It's a fair warning in case he doesn't know that it's illegal to do so, that's all.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj