RUMOR - Could a Zelda Wii trailer be in the works?

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
According to our insider source who wishes to remain anonymous, Nintendo is working hard to get a trailer made on a working build of the next Wii Zelda game. According to our source, the trailer will launch in October at an upcoming conference [Nintendo Business media summit?] and it will show shed some light onto the mystery of why Link didn’t have a sword.

As much as we can speculate to what is in the trailer, I hope to see that there is atleast a mention of Wii Motion Plus in the next Zelda game. What do you guys think about that?

Source:Gonintendo

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm i don't really care if it has M+ or not, if it does we would have to waggle a lot more and it would become tedious in such a big game.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm i don´t care if WM+ is supported as long as the game is good. It could make it much more complicated in a hectic situation with WM+ well depending how the game is made what we actually don´t know.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nIxx said:
Hmm i don´t care if WM+ is supported as long as the game is good. It could make it much more complicated in a hectic situation with WM+ well depending how the game is made what we actually don´t know.

Truth, I also think they are going to make realistic graphics, and maybe add Wii Motion Plus. I would rather have cell-shaded graphics, but somehow, I don't think they will do that.
Too bad, but if the gameplay is great, who cares?

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'd rather konw that they are focusing on the game's quality more than on the WM+ insertion but...oh well let's wait for this trailer ^^

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, wait.

Realistic cell-shaded graphics.
You don't have a sword, but you do get a fairy that is a sword.
You spend the game collecting masks for your fairies so you can travel back in time to stop Ganon from entering the holy land... of the future.

Also, the world is mostly wet grass, so you travel by prancing your horse on the deck of your trainboat. Press A to cram carrots, waggle to declare that you are, indeed, 'on a boat'.
Impress the girls with your 'nice boat'.

12 dungeons through which you have to backtrack, unless you choose to use the 'skip stone', an exciting new artifact made by the long-lost and mysterious Casualiens.

Wii Motionplus used innovatively!
Play instruments! Waggle to play the violin, cello, or punk guitar.

Includes new blowhole attachment for the Wiimote, used in the Flutarina minigame, and for the blowpipe item. New, innovative ways to solve puzzles! Unless you use the skip stone!

Also, Link can shrink in size by using a variety of hats! Fun times with friends!

Also, Tingle makes an appearance! And is that.... IT IS! Now your Mii is imported into the game and used as Tingle's apprentice! Unless you use the skip stone!

Game includes unlockable content, unlocked by playing a DLC Quicktime Event!
PRESS BUTTONS TO PAY NINTENDO! Waggle to empty your bank account faster! If you have a Wiimotion Plus, your money is GONE in no time.
Paid enough? Congratulations! You unlock a feature that was already in the game code! THUMBS UP TO THE MAX. Unless you use the skip stone!

And there you go. A zelda game that should cater to all fans. No need to thank me.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you look in the future ?
tongue.gif

PS: WAGGLE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum