OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
gonintendo.com

Ah, 4chan...a very interesting place to say the least. It's home to all sorts of types, including those that leak game information. In the past we've seen 4chan leaks that were 100% spot-on, and others that were simply from someone blowing smoke up the internet's collective you-know-what.

Today we have a rumor from 4chan that takes a look at 3 supposed titles that will be revealed at Nintendo's upcoming 3DS event. Two of which we've heard rumors about already, and one that's brand new. You'll have to hit up the image below to see what titles are being tossed around.

Screen20Shot202011-09-0520at208_59_1320PM.png

baten kaitos
ohmy.gif

Souce

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Seems darn unrealistic, but Tri G has been appearing recently (a lot of times - from TGS rumors to this).

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
OMG! I am interested in all 3 games >_< Hope the rumor is true~ We really need a Online multiplayer RPG for the 3DS now...We need Monster Hunter!
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing I never understood is why people on the 3DS section go fucking insane for Monster Hunter but never bought a PSP just to play Monster Hunter. It's like saying I love Final Fantasy but went with a N64 instead of a PSX.

Anyway, nothing really interests me. If Monster Hunter Tri G is just like Monster Hunter Tri then I'm not interested, Tri felt off somehow (and don't go "HURR HURR IT'S BECAUSE YOU HATE THE WII"). Like it was just missing something.

Mach Rider, I don't even know.

Baten Kaitos, I don't really care. Never played the original games, they just kinda felt like "Holy shit, there's only a few RPGs on the Gamecube, might as well get this one".

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter Tri was really the only Monster Hunter that I enjoyed - with the classic controller, everything felt right and the game itself seemed to be the most fleshed out one that I've played - the underwater combat especially. That being said, I'm still really not into Monster Hunter. I'd get it used, maybe, but I wouldn't rush out to get it.

Baten Kaitos, on the other hand, was awesome. If it's a legit sequel, I'd be all over it.

I've never even heard of Mach Rider, so I can't really be excited for it based on such little detail..

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
One thing I never understood is why people on the 3DS section go fucking insane for Monster Hunter but never bought a PSP just to play Monster Hunter. It's like saying I love Final Fantasy but went with a N64 instead of a PSX.

Anyway, nothing really interests me. If Monster Hunter Tri G is just like Monster Hunter Tri then I'm not interested, Tri felt off somehow (and don't go "HURR HURR IT'S BECAUSE YOU HATE THE WII"). Like it was just missing something.

Mach Rider, I don't even know.

Baten Kaitos, I don't really care. Never played the original games, they just kinda felt like "Holy shit, there's only a few RPGs on the Gamecube, might as well get this one".

i agree with the psp thing, also do you like ANYTHING at all? you hate skyrim, you hate monster hunter, what do you LIKE? or what game are you looking forward to this year?

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't really like Monster Hunter, and Mach Rider don't interest me.
I hope Baten Kaitos rumor is true, I loved the 1st so much.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember posting something about Monster Hunter Tri G here in the USN... TGS rumors IIRC. It'd be amazing if that's true, it'd probably be a system seller for many people.
I'm interested in Mach Rider, it sounds great! I really hope these rumours are true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)