RUMOR 3DS event 3 new games

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guild McCommunist said:
One thing I never understood is why people on the 3DS section go fucking insane for Monster Hunter but never bought a PSP just to play Monster Hunter. It's like saying I love Final Fantasy but went with a N64 instead of a PSX.
You nailed it man. I don't see why people are crazy to play it on the 3DS, when they can play it on Vita with better control schemes and better graphics. Also, it's the sucessor of the machine that made MH series being hyper popular in Japan. EDIT: Of course, everyone want to get all the games in their machine, so I can understand from where this is coming.

I don't think these rumors are true. Yeah, some of the rumors we've got these days were true, but that doesn't make everyone of them will be true in the end.

EDIT2: But I don't agree with you on the Zelda 3D thing. Minor graphic overhaul? Really? The game is like another comparing it to the original version (but has some bad textures in it, yet). And 3D isn't much different than HD, I'm from the oppinion that HD > 3D anyday, but in the end, it's not really that different from the 3D.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Maedhros said:
Guild McCommunist said:
One thing I never understood is why people on the 3DS section go fucking insane for Monster Hunter but never bought a PSP just to play Monster Hunter. It's like saying I love Final Fantasy but went with a N64 instead of a PSX.
You nailed it man. I don't see why people are crazy to play it on the 3DS, when they can play it on Vita with better control schemes and better graphics. Also, it's the sucessor of the machine that made MH series being hyper popular in Japan. EDIT: Of course, everyone want to get all the games in their machine, so I can understand from where this is coming.

I don't think these rumors are true. Yeah, some of the rumors we've got these days were true, but that doesn't make everyone of them will be true in the end.
The Majority of the 3DS owners probably want this because they'd like a 3D MH OR they would want to brag to their Sony fanboy friends (who are MH freaks) that their 3DS also has a MH title.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SamAsh07 said:
Maedhros said:
Guild McCommunist said:

The Majority of the 3DS owners probably want this because they'd like a 3D MH OR they would want to brag to their Sony fanboy friends (who are MH freaks) that their 3DS also has a MH title.
You're probably right.

I don't see the benefit of 3D in a game like this. It's not a 3D platform game, the 3D can add depth, but this doesn't makes it really that valuable in the end. Of course, if this is true, MH3G is a fucking big deal, so it'll add a lot of new things... the thing is that the same problems people have with the PSP version will be here too, seeing that 3DS has the same inputs as the PSP. I don't think they'll use the touch for a game like this, that needs the face buttons for a lot of actions.

There's a lot of rumors out there. Final Fantasy 4 heroes of Light 2, Hatsune Miku 3DS, they're much better suited for a platform like 3DS.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
NahuelDS said:
Because some of them may actually have a Wii and played Monster Hunter Tri and like it.

But if they liked Tri and went "Wow, Monster Hunter is fun, I should try some more!", why wouldn't they just pick up a cheap PSP? I just find it a bit silly that all these people bought a 3DS and now they're like "I WANT MONSTER HUNTER SO BADLY".
I can't speak for everyone, but to me personally, the PSP doesn't appeal to me. It has a bunch of good games, but few of them are worth buying, especially if I have to buy another handheld for them. I don't like playing 3D games on it because of the analog slider.

I can imagine people being enthusiastic for a new game on the 3DS even though they didn't play it on PSP. It's a different system with (hopefully) more good games than the PSP in the future, it has a superior analog slider, it has THREEE DEEE etcetera.

I get your point though. A lot of people don't like a game until it arrives on the platform of their choice, unfortunately.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Is that really necessary? Maybe I should go around being like (inset game) in HHHHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
mellow.gif

You could say Zelda been improve then especially when you say graphics improve game play?
Also minor? It not using the 3DS full power,but that a seem like a big jump from the 64.

Do you know the actual price to this collection?

I say graphics improve gameplay when it's the difference between a game like Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 4. Presenting a game like Metal Gear Solid 4 would be impossible on the tech Metal Gear Solid was on.

And almost everything is a big jump from the N64 nowadays, the graphics look like garbage nowadays. Even the DS had better looking games than the N64.

The price is unknown to me but other collections have ranged from $30-$40 with similar features.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Maedhros said:
Guild McCommunist said:

But it was rumored that the Vita is also getting a MH title, and even if the rumor's false, they will get at least one.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would i spend more money on an system just so i can play one or two games that look appealing when i already have a 3ds and spent the money and like the system... is it unfair to hope it gets good games or am i supposed to just go buy everything in the world that i like....derp derp derp is all i really got out of your trolling the 3ds

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
More rumours, I'll just leave this here. Posted by someone on 2ch, via esuteru

QUOTE said:
Monster Hunter exclusive for 3DS, supports online play.
A Yoshi side scroller for 3DS, developed by Good-Feel.
New game from WarioWare team.
Etrian Odyssey 3DS
Hatsune Miku 3DS, contains all songs from Project DIVA 1 and 2.
New 3DS color: solid silver.
Presentation on eShop demos; Super Mario Land 3D will have a downloadable demo.
The "new project" from Alchemist, the famous visual novel company, is an entirely new "moe mystery" for 3DS.
Ace Attorney 5, will supposedly include an Edgeworth scenario. AA: Investigations being phased in to main series?

original Japanese text

QUOTE?????????????

?MH????3DS?????????????????
????????????????????????????
??????????????
?????????????????????????????
????????DS???DS????????DS?????
???????????????????
?3DS????????????????????????D???????????????????????
???????????????????ADV?????????????
?????????????????????

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be crazy, if all these rumors are true. (Slightly disappointing if new 3DS with an extra circle pad was true and all info was leak. Lessen the surprise factor. )

But still.
tongue.gif

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THere very well may be a new 3DS in the future. But they sure as hell won't announce it in a press conference whose purpose is to instill confidence in the Holiday Season sales. That would basically guarantee this Holiday Season they'd sell no systems.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nikochanr3 said:
THere very well may be a new 3DS in the future. But they sure as hell won't announce it in a press conference whose purpose is to instill confidence in the Holiday Season sales. That would basically guarantee this Holiday Season they'd sell no systems.
Why? If kids found out that Nintendo made a new system to succeed the DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSiXL, and the 3D DS, don't you think they'd be excited?

the 3D DS being what many people think the 3DS is.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
nikochanr3 said:
Why? If kids found out that Nintendo made a new system to succeed the DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSiXL, and the 3D DS, don't you think they'd be excited?

Excited? Possibly. However, they would also be less willing to spend money on the current 3DS if they find out that there's going to be another, better version a few months down the road.

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
nikochanr3 said:

Sure. But stock went down on worries on holiday season forecast. Nintendo announces this 3DS conference. They are not going to then announce something that will bode wwell for the future beyond the Holiday Season but not the Holiday season. Career suicide for the current mgmt.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars said:
machomuu said:
nikochanr3 said:

Excited? Possibly. However, they would also be less willing to spend money on the current 3DS if they find out that there's going to be another, better version a few months down the road.
Well if we're referring the the fabled "new 3DS" I'd expect support for the current 3DS to be dropped pretty quickly. Of course, I don't know if they can afford that.

rt141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many people here don't even like RPGs... go away and don't flame Baten Kaitos, it's amazing, hope the rumor is true, could love to see a sequel

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rt141 said:
Many people here don't even like RPGs... go away and don't flame Baten Kaitos, it's amazing, hope the rumor is true, could love to see a sequel
What are you talking about? I don't know anyone on the temp that doesn't like RPGs.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
NahuelDS said:
Because some of them may actually have a Wii and played Monster Hunter Tri and like it.

But if they liked Tri and went "Wow, Monster Hunter is fun, I should try some more!", why wouldn't they just pick up a cheap PSP? I just find it a bit silly that all these people bought a 3DS and now they're like "I WANT MONSTER HUNTER SO BADLY".
Maybe they just have no interest in the PSP and already own a 3DS.
Why buy a PSP (if you don't care for it) now for an old and outdated version of Monster Hunter if a new one is likely to be announced soon?
And on a handheld (3DS) they already own?

Buying a console/handheld for 1 or 2 games is just as silly as being completely loyal to one company to the point of excluding the other.

And in this case you'd be suggesting they buy a Vita for at least $250 for the sole purpose of a "better" Monster Hunter when they already have a 3DS.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zarcon said:
Guild McCommunist said:
NahuelDS said:

Maybe they just have no interest in the PSP and already own a 3DS.
Why buy a PSP (if you don't care for it) now for an old and outdated version of Monster Hunter if a new one is likely to be announced soon?
And on a handheld (3DS) they already own?

Buying a console/handheld for 1 or 2 games is just as silly as being completely loyal to one company to the point of excluding the other.

And in this case you'd be suggesting they buy a Vita for at least $250 for the sole purpose of a "better" Monster Hunter when they already have a 3DS.
He's talking about the series. If they were really interested in the series, they would have bought a PSP for it. That's where the series started to be extremely popular. Also, there's a lot of great games in PSP, people don't know what they talk about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [looks at what you just said, and then looks at you] :O:ohnoes::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Most Walmart shoppers don't go to Target because they're too triggered over displays of things they won't be buying anyway.
    +1
    I am not a karen, i am not maga, not severely mentally ill and not on meds, not 300 lbs, not missing all of my teeth, dont wear a bikini. Soooo. okay?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean if saving $2 on milk is saving $2 I'm buying it at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go in don't cause a fuss and leave usually no problems
    :unsure::unsure::unsure::O:ohnoes: [goes to take my meds] :shy:
    A million and one things in this world catered to straight men and women. God forbid there's a display for lgbtq merch. How about walking past it if a person is not interested? Uh uh!!! Better watch out for those Satanic rainbows!!! lmao. MAGA crack me up.
    +1
    Right. I save $ getting grocers at walmart. So I continue to go.
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +2
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !