Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
537416_458067184240965_1995551886_n.jpg

This theory says that there is more behind Nickelodeon’s Rugrats besides being a cute show for little kids to watch. In fact, some people are saying that the show has this whole psychological meaning behind it centering around Angelica having a psychotic break at the age of 3 after having too many traumatic accidents happen in her family at such a young age.

All of the rugrats are a figment of Angelica’s imagination. Now that’s not so horrible by itself, but then we learn why Angelica made them up.
Chuckie died with his mother in childbirth. This is why his dad is always so worried about him in the show.
Tommy was stillborn, making his dad have some kind of break and sit in the basement to make toys for the son he was supposed to have.
The DeVilles had an abortion. Angelica never found out if the baby was supposed to be a boy or a girl so she decided to make it twins. Then, she gave them matching names and personas because there probably would have been only one child if there was no abortion.
The reason behind these delusions have been blamed on Angelica’s nonexistent relationship with her mother and her manipulative one with her father. Thus, Angelica had no one to turn to when she needed help dealing with the babies’ deaths and resorted to making up the lives they should have lived.
In All Grown Up, Angelica is a bipolar schizophrenic addicted to narcotics and heroin because they help her keep her delusions alive. At this point, we learn that Angelica’s biological mom died from a heroin overdose and Angelica’s disease because she’s a crack baby. Her real mom’s name was Cynthia, hence her doll’s name. The woman from “Rugrats” who was Angelica’s mother is really her gold-digging step-mom who Angelica idolized.

When “All Grown Up” was canceled, Angelica died of an overdose just like her mother.

Dil is the only baby who isn’t fictional. However, Angelica never accepted him as being real and accidentally hit him too hard while trying to make him go away once, resulting in brain damage. This is why he’s such an odd child in “All Grown Up.”

Suzie was actually Angelica’s friend. The theory says that she grew up to become a psychologist and joined the Nickelodeon team to invent the “Rugrats” TV show, finally explaining the origin of the theory.

:wtf: Saw this on facebook, and had to repost.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very strange... completely retarded, but very still very strange.

it's odd how some peoples minds work.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This....this....it's so...so......OLD! Seriously, the original came out in 2011. As far as internet goes, people have gotta be pretty late to the party if this is still being passed around.
Anyways, I heard about this awhile ago, and it's ridiculous. If you actually believe it, you are one gullible person.

Reactions: 1stClassZackFair

AACThaKid

Dark Wolf is watching
Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
United States
This....this....it's so...so......OLD! Seriously, the original came out in 2011. As far as internet goes, people have gotta be pretty late to the party if this is still being passed around.
Anyways, I heard about this awhile ago, and it's ridiculous. If you actually believe it, you are one gullible person.
^^^^^ This

for me the “All Grown Up" part is new to me

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or you know its just a tv show about talking babies and their adventures
but if you want to sit in the corner cutting yourself while watching this show because your belived a bunch of bs from 4chan thats fine too

Reactions: Ritsuki and signz

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rugrats is already a series about continued parental neglect. Is there really a need to make it any more "depressing"?

Reactions: Veho

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
There's no reasoning behind it. Why would she be having so much interaction with these other families? Why would they interact with the babies if they're all figments of Angelica's imagination? This would only work if nobody ever interacted with the babies other than Angelica.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fan fictional plot yes, still a interesting read. You can really put a twist on such a simple story. Put logic into a show. (Whether it be fictitious logic at that.) And you're bound to see some freaky things. Tom and Jerry is a show about cats, and mouse attempting to kill each other. Power Puff Girls is a show about a scientist creating little children, and then wreaking havoc upon a city. Adventure time could for all we know be about a boy in a coma dreaming about going on adventures with his dog.

So many factors could change depending on the person who is changing thems imagination. (Title says theory, and not fact.)

Those who keep referencing that it's old-> Get over it, I posted it today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY