Not open for further replies.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
wait...has anyone tried this with a .sav from rykin's J->Eng patch? can anyone tell me if it works with it? Plznty!

smile.gif

asianidiot3999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tommyt said:
asianidiot3999 said:
I have a R4 v 1.18 without ysmenu. Would it still work or do I really have to get ysmenu?

you can play it with or without ysmenu it works perfectly fine.

Thank you so much!
bow.gif
I was just wondering if you answer one more question for me. Can I use my Japanese .sav file for this or do I have to start fresh?

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
Kristoffa said:
Does this change the region code to US?
I don't want to be playing a JAP version of the game. I probably won't play at all until there is a patch for the EU version.
sigh... this is NOT the translation patch. it patches both (U) and (E) versions and doesn't change the region.

QUOTE(asianidiot3999 @ Mar 30 2010, 01:24 AM) Can I use my Japanese .sav file for this or do I have to start fresh?
I didn't try it myself, but since it found my (U) save from a clean rom and works fine I'd wager (J) will work fine too, because they were interchangeable before.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
asianidiot3999 said:
tommyt said:
asianidiot3999 said:
I have a R4 v 1.18 without ysmenu. Would it still work or do I really have to get ysmenu?

Thank you so much!
bow.gif
I was just wondering if you answer one more question for me. Can I use my Japanese .sav file for this or do I have to start fresh?

Yep just change the name of the save to match the rom.
gbasp.gif

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To Make This Clear :

This patch is for the USA or E Rom!
Not the Japanese one.
This doesn't translate it, it removes the piracy! (The Freezing)

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
To Make This Clear :

This patch is for the USA or E Rom!
Not the Japanese one.
This doesn't translate it, it removes the piracy! (The Freezing)

Yup. Been play for 2 hours striate with no freeze.

mvp8106

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idn said:
mvp8106 said:
it froze on me when i had 1 badge and was walking down from violet city to the first cave im using DSTT not sure how many events it was
you sure you patched it fine (got .nds and .bak files and used the .nds one)? because I have 3 badges and not a single freeze. if yes, then maybe your SD card is too slow?

QUOTE(Exbaddude @ Mar 30 2010, 01:00 AM) After it's done patching, do I use the .nds or .bak file?
.nds, .bak is the original unpatched file. "bak" stands for "backup".
actually i think im not sure i got a bak file but is there suppose to be 2 files that come out of it other then the original rom u had in it?

asianidiot3999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tommyt said:
asianidiot3999 said:
tommyt said:
asianidiot3999 said:

Thank you so much!
bow.gif

Yep just change the name of the save to match the rom.
gbasp.gif

Thank you it works =D

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
magicksun said:
yeah , but the oter versions of this patch works with many games , is like universal
you might try, but if there's no news (here or on the DS Scene forums) that it works with a particular game (these things get a lot of hype), there's a high chance it won't.

QUOTE(magicksun @ Mar 30 2010, 01:37 AM) can i try it with a trimmed rom or need to be untrimed?
trim it after patching.

idn

Trophies
XP
Country
mvp8106 said:
actually i think im not sure i got a bak file but is there suppose to be 2 files that come out of it other then the original rom u had in it?
the .bak file is the original file, it's renamed before patching. then the patcher creates a .nds file from that .bak file. it has the same name as your original file, but it's the patched version. if you didn't get the .bak one, then I think something went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to