Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
RPGtemp
NDS Homebrew
rpgtemplogo.png

Our newest Mag Staffer, Rydian, has begun working on a NDS Homebrew titled RPGtemp. The premise of the Homebrew is a “choose your own adventure” game with 1 correct path. The game is made up of ASCII art graphics and aims to provide a quirky story.

The RPGtemp story will be created entirely by the members of our community, of which few have stepped forward. This is your chance to get involved in a Homebrew project that will directly reflect the attitudes, inside jokes, and personalities of our community.

More instructions as to what is expected for each submitted piece can be found via the link below. This project requires no programming experience, just a little bit of free time and a creative imagination.

download.gif
 Download the ALPHA DEMO
icon11.gif
 Get Involved

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
its pretty cool, i played around with the early demo. it just needs enough people to get involved to make it something special. rydian is doing all the coding work, users just need to submit a story section with ASCII art.

-another world

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an awesome project, and I'm assuming it'll have some great humor, seeing that Rydian is the head of the project.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
IF ONLY I COULD PLAY
Does this work with any DS Emus?I test on No$GBA. It's just text/tiles so it works fine.

QUOTE(Dangy @ Mar 6 2011, 12:10 AM) This is an awesome project, and I'm assuming it'll have some great humor, seeing that Rydian is the head of the project.
It's actually up to pretty much everybody else to write the story, so it's going to be an odd mashup of crap. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter