Roxas......Girl

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,792
  • Replies 29
D

Deleted_171835

OP
I was playing Kingdom Hearts 358 days (or whatever it's called) and noticed that on the menu...Roxas looks like a girl! What the hell?
RoxasDaysFace.png

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
double_vision said:
most guys look weird... axel and riku really look like chicks cuz of their long hair....

+1 with that one and also if xion didn't have heels, she'd LOOK like a guy.....sort of.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it's a typical se phenomenom; do you hear about the se game near? it will be released in two different versions in japan for xbox360 and ps3, the one with a muscular man as hero, the other with a young guy wich appears kinda feminine. in an official statment with famitsu Yosuke Saito explained that many people in japan prefer an image of a hero that differs from that image the humans in the europe, or us have, characterised by that metrosexual touch.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
Pffft, you haven't seen anything till you've seen Marluxia. He looks like a girl, acts like a girl, and his name even sounds like a girl.
This. During the time I played Kingdom Hearts 2 and read the journal I thought he was a girl. Well until I read his profile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-