Hacking ROP from within IOS_USB (5.5.1)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My micro-SD to SD card converter broke inside of my Wii U. Do you think i could try to get the piece with something, and if so what?
Use a toothpick and a pair of tweezer. Use the tooth pick to try and release the push latch in the back by pushing in (it should feel springy, dont force it), then use the tweezers to pull it out, alternatively use two toothpicks.

if you cant, try to remove the piece without undoing the latch. If you can get the piece out, carefully force a good sd card in, then remove like normal.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, that was funny.

I guess the point I'm getting at is that SD Slot pins don't move, even when the lock is in. At least I never have seen them move. They only get pushed down from the card. If you use a flash light you shouldn't really have to worry about the pins. Now if you do it blindly, yes, but then you're also an idiot.

An even better tool would probably be some kind of hook, like from a hook & pick set if you can find a small one. It depends how badly the adapter is broke too. It's all just opinion though obviously. I don't necessarily disagree with @DeadlyFoez, just rather that it seems like a waste of time to me. I guess I could have been nicer *shrug*

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know can we dump the otp yet from the wiiu on the sd card to put it on Hxd? sorry I might of missed something. I would do it myself, number to number etc..but I think its to risky tbh in case I get it wrong and brick. I have tried it the OCR way, it doesn't work out, the output messes the code up in many areas, its just not worth the risk.

Last edited by Reecey,

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Brick? How're you going to use it?
Unless you use it for your USB, don't worry though, your console won't be bricked, the Wii U will just say "This is a USB drive for another Wii U", etc...

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i used the homebrew to have the codes of my wiiu and copied everything in hex editor but what must i do with it now ? (i'm a bit confused)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1