Emulation Rookie needs controller help..

Buj818

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having major difficulties getting both the Wii classic controller and classic pro working with my emulators. I've tried the "open emulator then plug in controller" dozens of times with no success. I'm running 5.3, Haxchi. Emulators are snes9gx, and genesis gx as well as not64. The wiimote works fine with nes emulator, but the snes and genesis emulators are kicking my ass. I'm sure you'll want more info, and I'll be happy to provide all you need to help me out with this. Thanks in advance!

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You nees to create a profile in the input settings with your controller connected to you computer, then you must keybind all buttons to the proper ones and save the profile under (Wiimote_ClassicController).

Next time you open CEMU,go to input settings, select the profile you created snd press LOAD (make sure the controller is connected before doing this) then you can play! ;

rumoredpatchwork

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to confirm, you're running CEMU, the Wii U emulator for computers?

I've never heard of anyone setting up Haxchi on CEMU. I think you've put this in the wrong section, try the "Hacking & Backup Loaders" WII U section or the "Homebrew" WII U section.

Good luck ;)

You nees to create a profile in the input settings with your controller connected to you computer, then you must keybind all buttons to the proper ones and save the profile under (Wiimote_ClassicController).

Next time you open CEMU,go to input settings, select the profile you created snd press LOAD (make sure the controller is connected before doing this) then you can play! ;

I think he's put this in the wrong section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.