Hacking roms on the acekard

grumphie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was a little wondering before i buy the acekard, can it play games like pkmn black and white? i think its a noobish question, but im still asking it.

EDIT: wait, what do you have to update to make it compitable with 1.4? the sd cart or the flashcart? if the flashcart, how do you do that?

second ediit: i need to write down my questions before i post. got another question(i think the last one): atm i have an r4i gold, i know its an bad cart. pkmn black/white runs slowly on it(little freeze every 3-4 seconds), and games take 3-5 min to load. isdoes the acecrad run slow/have long loading times?

thanks in advance, grumphie

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
grumphie said:
i was a little wondering before i buy the acekard, can it play games like pkmn black and white? i think its a noobish question, but im still asking it.

EDIT: wait, what do you have to update to make it compitable with 1.4? the sd cart or the flashcart? if the flashcart, how do you do that?
It's its reason of existence.

EDIT:
You have to update the flashcart with an acekard update file.
It's a NDS file that you run from your flashcart and upgrades the internal coding of the flashcart, so it will work with the latest DSi/3DS firmware update.
You will find the files on www.acekard.com.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
To make it work with 1.4 you need to run a Firmware update on the flashcart and then update your DSi.
But I'm sure the most Acekards support 1.4 without updates.
Just make sure you update the acekard before you update the DSi.

grumphie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
To make it work with 1.4 you need to run a Firmware update on the flashcart and then update your DSi.
But I'm sure the most Acekards support 1.4 without updates.
Just make sure you update the acekard before you update the DSi.

thats my problem, i got an dsi xl and wont upgrade it. i did read an dslite worked too, but do you need internet connection with it? since i dont have that.

grumphie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeter said:
grumphie said:

It's its reason of existence.

EDIT:
You have to update the flashcart with an acekard update file.
It's a NDS file that you run from your flashcart and upgrades the internal coding of the flashcart, so it will work with the latest DSi/3DS firmware update.
You will find the files on www.acekard.com.

yes, i got the reason of the cards, i was just wondering if it already supported newer games. since dstt(hacke my r4i gold to dstt and ysmenu) takes years to update for newer games(waited 3 months for bowser inside story).

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
It does support all new games with AKAIO 1.8.7
And it gets updated.

And you don't need a wireless internet connection.

EDIT:
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43