Homebrew Romhack list for *hax 2.5+

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does pokemon oras usa have Japanese in it? I cant get the language to change
Every version's the same (see that the CIA has no region lock and carts only have the update region stopping you), but it only lets you select a language on a new game. You'd need a save editor (and some way to get the save) to change it.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
alright im just telling you i don't like piracy and im waiting for the rom dumper to come out so i can play smea did not make the home brew for that purpose. and the randomizer im talking about is alpha sapphire extemtrem randomizer i

Last edited by hacksn5s4,
D

Deleted User

alright im just telling you i don't like piracy and im waiting for the rom dumper to come out so i can play smea did not make the homebrew for that purpose
Why don't you like piracy?
It's better because you don't have to spend a single penny on the games that you want!

Cornholio309

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to ask again, how exactly are these ROM hacks built? I'm kind of curious of making a texture hack for DKC Returns 3D similar to what smea did with Pokemon Omega Ruby, but I don't see a lot of information about how to go about doing it. The most I've gathered is that you need a cia of the game you want to edit and some tools, but does it even work with games on cartridge format?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh