Homebrew Romhack list for *hax 2.5+

The_Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@The_Master Uh... I believe since I transferred to a new SD card so that I could put the Neo Y .romfs file on, the update data is stuck with my old SD Card. Regardless though, I still haven't managed to get it working. I've read in places that update data doesn't matter, and I personally don't think it does.

Btw what hax do you use @The_Master ?
Themehax, 2.5.
I don't know that the issue is in themehax? I've seen other people on themehax getting it to work fine. I'm going to try some things when I get back home-- Redo the ROM dump and everything.

ar4757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this already... Still that same blackscreen
Mine never ended up working either, positive my hex is correct

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I re loaded the file into HxD and deleted the first 1000 lines for the 3rd time this time it ended on 28 for some reason. I am hoping this works!
The last deleted number was 28? Or you deleted everything before the 28?

Pikasack

What is a title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to select all of that FF0 line and backspace, making sure it says 1000 at the bottom of the window. (HxD of course.)

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i tried making a vc injection romfs of super mario bros forever but it just gives me a black screen i used HANSHELPER tool to auto trim the file
can anyone have a look and see what the issue is please

Attachments

• smb forever.rar
    204 KB · Views: 104

Pikasack

What is a title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i tried making a vc injection romfs of super mario bros forever but it just gives me a black screen i used HANSHELPER tool to auto trim the file
can anyone have a look and see what the issue is please

Hmmm, I took a look at it, I am attaching a modified version of it that has the modified file and a back up of it, tell me if it works for you.

Attachments

• smb forever fix maybe.zip
    667.9 KB · Views: 97

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1