Android Rom Patcher (android)

What should the price of the paid version be?

• $0.99

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • $1.99

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • $2.99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $3.99

• $4.99+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So at present, this app supports nearly every common patch type I can think of. The only missing patch types I've found are FireFlower/PAT, GDIFF, and NINJA 2.0 (does anyone use those for anything?). I probably wont add patch creation as I can't picture anyone hexediting games directly on their phone. Lastly, the file size limitation of 4GB should be adequate for most users considering that 4GB is the limit of the FAT32 filesystem which is present on most (all?) devices' media storage.

D

Deleted User

Nice this project looks amazing :D Now i can be lzy and leave my dead laptop alone :bow:
Chocolina's posts :glare: boring *yawn*

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well well. 50k installs. I think I'll make a paid version for $2.99 (functionally identical, nicer UI).

If you think I should list it for a different price, vote in the poll.

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually known about this for quite a while. I just Searched "ips patcher" on a whim and it came up. Back then it had very few DLs and I thought it was a very great app for people who apparently use their phones all the damn time. Included it as an option in my Patching Guide I had on another forum.

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually known about this for quite a while. I just Searched "ips patcher" on a whim and it came up. Back then it had very few DLs and I thought it was a very great app for people who apparently use their phones all the damn time. Included it as an option in my Patching Guide I had on another forum.
On an unrelated note, I've seen a recent influx of users who downloaded the app to "hack" free2play games like Clash of Clans or Shadow Fight 2, and leave a misinformed 1-star review accordingly.
I appreciate any promotion of this app that clearly describes its intended purpose.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On an unrelated note, I've seen a recent influx of users who downloaded the app to "hack" free2play games like Clash of Clans or Shadow Fight 2, and leave a misinformed 1-star review accordingly.
I appreciate any promotion of this app that clearly describes its intended purpose.

What a bunch of skrids.

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple of updates:
I changed the price of the Donation version to $1.99. I'm don't really want to answer support requests for less than that :P

ROM Patcher is no longer available on Russian Google Play due to the influx of terrible Russian reviews that are either by complete idiots, or are potentially fake and posted by my competitor. As such, I am posting the latest APK here https://www.sendspace.com/file/hn5fl4 (tell me if the link ever breaks).

Flaming Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This piece of candy saved me here! (I'm now about to play Pokémon Sweet Version, I had to make a candy reference) Thank God!

Edit: Whenever I try to load the patches rom , my GBA Emulator crashes. Every single time. How do I fix that?

Last edited by Flaming Fox,

bobmcjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NMP Support is available in the paid version (or if you really want it for free you can compile it yourself). The reason it's paid-only for now is because I had to port a lot of NSMBe's C# code to Java to make this work, which required more work than the other patch formats.

Mizurin

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Love it, so easy to use and simple. Still working in 2020 on my Galaxy S6 tab. Appreciate your work and definitely wouldn't mind paying a few bucks to support you and the program.

Naxil81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes... this project is from 2014.. i use unipatcher... idk if is the evolution of mjr program

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1