Maupi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi All,

I am looking for a good NDSrom and Boxart Manager.
I would really like to have a list of my Roms so that I can have a title, boxart-picture, screenshot, etc for each available rom in my collection.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find such a piece of software.
I found several programs that didn't do the trick:

- Gballs (seems to be a GBA program that doesn't see my NDS roms)
- Romcenter (All I get is a list of names, no boxart or screenshot possibilities)
- clrmamepro (Can't figure out how it works, seems to have no screenshot or boxart options)

All I really need is some sort of simple database program that lists some stuff I guess.

Does anyone know of such a piece of software?
What software do you guys use for this??

Thanx in advance !!

Maupi

EddCase

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What you are looking for is a program called offline list. It will do everything you want rename your files and display box art. get it here

Offline List

Try the ADVANsCEne NDS Collection Dat, which can be found on their site

advanscene

hope that helps, If you have any problems setting it up I am certain you will find all the info you need using the search tool.
lecture.gif

Edited for spelling.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having a few problems with offline list and the ADVANsCEne dat... it keeps putting all my roms (which work) in the bad rom folder =(

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a few problems with offline list and the ADVANsCEne dat... it keeps putting all my roms (which work) in the bad rom folder =(
You know if you trimmed or patched them they won't be recognised right?
And i think you need to have them zipped (or rared or 7ziped) for them to be seen.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm, thats a good point. i dont know if any of them are trimmed/patched. but it could explain it. they are zipped. cheers.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OfflineList ftw. I use NDScrc to check and repackage my roms (I like to have them all in an individual archive along with the box cover, screenshot, and .nfo) then I use OfflineList to rename them and allow me to see them all in an organized list. Both programs use the ADVANsCEne collection dat.

Sebokie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I prefer NDSCRC over OfflineList, however for GBA the dat which Gbatemp use is the default one of OfflineList, so it's better for GBA. Anyway both are good.

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used to use RomCenter but I too use OfflineList. I was not using this particular dat though, I'll have to check it out. I think I was using the No-Intro dat ... been a while since I've launched that app though!

Maupi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Guys,

Is it possible for OfflineList (or other app) to see my ROMS when they are unzipped?? I have a M3 Simply which allows drag and drop. There is really no need for me to zip the files and then unzip them again if I want to play them...

Thanx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)