Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gizmo_gal said:
DeMoN said:
DarkAura said:
There is this one pretty close to where I live, the only coaster I go on. Most. Awesomest. Roller. Coaster. EVAR.

I love how you say all that but don't tell us the name of it.
dry.gif
He's keeping it secret. So that people wont flock there this summer season.
There is no name, it's just called the... Wooden Coaster. Lmao.

Helix94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harumy said:
I've been on one rollercoaster, at Disneyland, and a few years later a girl died in the same ride...
Nothing happened with the ride, she was so scared and died... Poor girl
frown.gif

BTW, the rollercoaster is Rock'n'Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith (this is a game, so you can see the ride without screams and stuff)

LOL, I was just on that last summer and it wasn't even close to that fast. The loops, and the speed at the beginning were accurate, but the rest was totally exaggerated.

Have any of you been to Cedar Point in Ohio? It is well-known as the greatest amusement park ever. I've been on all of the rides, including the Top-Thrill Dragster. Those are the scariest rides around, I love going on them.

EDIT
QUOTE(Nin10doFan @ Jul 10 2008, 06:17 PM) I just rode the Top Thrill Dragster the other day!

Didn't see that you said that, lol. I'm so lucky to like like half an hour from Cedar Point.

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Yes I do.

I've ridden almost all of the larger coasters in NA. Been to nearly all of the great coaster parks in NA at least once. Camped out overnight at SFGA for the debut of Kingda Ka. Spent more hours on lines than I could possibly hope to count. Favorite coaster (for now, changes with my mood) is Great Bear at Hershey Park (Hershey, PA).

d4rk_l1gh7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've only been to 2 six flags and i mainly ride on coasters.

Superman and kingdaka FTW!!! also, i still need to try the disney coasters, i just hope no subliminal messages are in them, lol.

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like rollercoasters, dont like the ones that just go straight up and down though : (

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country

Last summer, I went to Thorpe Park and I went to Colossus. So far, the best rollycoasty I've been on. I had to wait in line for an hour though (the line is really long).

Immortal Game

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love roller coasters, and I love laughing at my friends that are too chicken to ride them.

I don't really have a favorite since I haven't been on enough different ones...

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only time I tried a big roller coaster I puked up 3 churros, a partially rotten egg, a funnel cake, and milk. It tasted sour and disgusting
smileipb2.png

Tall Alien

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one time i had an dream i was on a roller coaster. when we went up the loop i just fell off my seat as if i got ejected. i was just hanging on screaming help, but everybody continued to enjoy themselves. pretty soon i jest let go, fell down like 60 feet, but i just got up like it was nothing.

lol. stay away from roller coasters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte