Rogue-lite shooter 'Witchfire' gets gameplay trailer

witchfire.jpg

Poland-based developer The Astronauts, the team behind The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, has aired a new gameplay trailer for their second title, a rogue-lite shooter Witchfire. In particular, the footage shoqcases how the game will make use of NVIDIA DLSS 3 Tech as its gameplay has shifted from arena-style fighting to open-level combat.

Desperate for a chance to triumph in the deadly war against witches, the Church calls on forbidden pagan magic to turn willing sinners into immortal witch hunters called preyers. Armed with powerful spells and fearsome firearms conjured by the best Vatican sorcerers, your mission is to find the infamous witch of the Black Sea, destroy the phantom army that protects her, and retrieve a mysterious artifact that can finally turn the tide of war.

Witchfire is on track for a release to Early Access this year.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
HECK
YES
This is gonna be my Painkiller fix until the full reveal of the new Painkiller game! (it was announced back in 2021)
Oh, Early Access. I guess I can wait until 1.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi