:rofl: (Language Warning)

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I watched this guys TMNT review quite some time ago. It was very entertaining, but after seeing this top 10 video, I noticed that he had done a review for Top Gun.

Man, I watched that and nearly shit my pants laughing my ass off. I feel him on every point he makes on that game. I used to think that I was like, some kind of retard and that landing a plane in a video game couldn't be as hard as it was, but I now know I'm not alone. I remember playing that game for hours back when I was a kid and maybe landing the plane one time in my whole existence. It would piss me off to a ridiculous level.

What pisses me off now, though, is knowing that there were only 4 levels to the game. I spent so much of my time playing and failing at that game, never once seeing past the second level, never getting past the god damn refueling plane. And now, after all my pain and suffering, I must endure more heartache knowing that even if (just maybe) I could pass that fucking second level, there would be only two more stages to complete, completely denying me any kind of satisfaction had I mastered the UP, UP! DOWN, DOWN!.

I want to find that cart just to take a video of me shitting on it and setting it on fire.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
rofl2.gif
wub.gif
AVGN

The TMNT and Friday 13th endings are amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?