• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
What’s scary about it, exactly? Do you think the state should have the monopoly on organising armed militias? What’s a Neighbourhood Watch if not an organised militia that exists for the purposes of protecting a neighbourhood? There are around 200 organised constitutional militias in the United States, it’s not exactly news.
The constitution is too old, so I bet that there are jurisdiction accumulated during the years to control the effects that first sentence of the text, else It would be super dangerous.

Just think, citizen can literally set up a very powerful armed gang, and until it commits the first crime, the law can't do nothing about it.

Or else, a super rich guy or group can LEGALLY form a private army that can match, or even overpower State forces (that presumably are democratic forces)

How that would be fine?

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
The constitution is too old, so I bet that there are jurisdiction accumulated during the years to control the effects that first sentence of the text, else It would be super dangerous.

Just think, citizen can literally set up a very powerful armed gang, and until it commits the first crime, the law can't do nothing about it.

Or else, a super rich guy or group can LEGALLY form a private army that can match, or even overpower State forces (that presumably are democratic forces)

How that would be fine?
The people being able to overpower the state is why it's in there in the first place.

Just like our three Federal branches exist as a series of checks and balances on one another, the 2nd amendment is a check and balance against a tyrannical government.

There are several para-military organizations based out of the US that are private armies, and the US government even hires them on as mercenaries.

Reactions: mrdude

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The people being able to overpower the state is why it's in there in the first place.

Just like our three Federal branches exist as a series of checks and balances on one another, the 2nd amendment is a check and balance against a tyrannical government.

There are several para-military organizations based out of the US that are private armies, and the US government even hires them on as mercenaries.
on the text of law there is no mention of limit of force or people. I understand the spirit of this law, but the bare writing may lead to nasty consequences, I'm not referring to the part of the law meant for individuals carry a gun, but the part for individuals raise an army.

Today there is no problem (for internal stability at least), I understand that, USA official troops are unreachable in power, but the law is supposed to be prepared for bad times too, and this law is not good in a situation where private funding can beat the public one.

But as I said already, I doubt that this law is still in full effect. I believe that today there are jurisprudence that forbids a group to legally build an army way too big.

Edit: Quick research here, and indeed there are limitations in effect to the first phrase of second amendment, from wikipedia:
At his trial, Presser argued that the State of Illinois had violated his Second Amendment rights. The Supreme Court reaffirmed Cruikshank, and also held that the Second Amendment prevented neither the States nor Congress from barring private militias that parade with arms; such a right "cannot be claimed as a right independent of law". This decision upheld the States' authority to regulate the militia and that citizens had no right to create their own militias or to own weapons for semi-military purposes
In essence the court said: "A state cannot prohibit the people therein from keeping and bearing arms to an extent that would deprive the United States of the protection afforded by them as a reserve military force."

Last edited by Deleted member 194275,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

How that would be fine?
You’re right. Citizens can literally set up a very powerful “gang” and, until they commit a crime, they haven’t done anything wrong. How would that *not* be fine? I love this mode of thinking. Yeah, no kidding - they’re not guilty of a crime unless they commit one, just like everybody else.

As for your other comment, Presser was, for the most part, overturned in McDonald v. City of Chicago. The Due Process clause/Privileges and Immunities clause of the Fourteenth Amendment make certain constitutional limitations enforceable not just against the federal government, but also the states. This includes the Second Amendment, making the findings from Presser v. Illinois effectively moot. Broadly speaking, states cannot pass unconstitutional laws anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._City_of_Chicago

Here’s what concerns me about your approach - you don’t seem to have a problem with people owning firearms, you have a problem specifically with them owning firearms *and* associating with each other, which is odd. What do you even mean by “gang” or “army”? They’re subject to the same laws as anybody else, they can’t run around shooting up the place, and they don’t.

Let’s say, for the sake of an argument, that you can’t run a private army in a given state - what’s stopping you from calling it something else? What’s the difference between “an army” and a security company? Or a militia? It’s not like citizens have access to military-grade weapons anyway, they’re using the same arms as anybody else in the country. It seems like a semantic argument to me.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...lowers-to-capitol-despite-warnings-of-weapons

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...DKAB6BAgSEAE&usg=AOvVaw0VvLJZVBP-dwcbbvNmVTMO

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...BKAB6BAgREAI&usg=AOvVaw2wQDGoFyEdr_lAVDrEnCmG

Funny how the hearings are actually going on, like it's been proven, but I have yet to see any conservative website covering it like it isn't news. If you guys are so sure Trump is going to win because it's a sham, then why not televise it to own the libs and Dems? Seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

Funny answer you have there. Kinda sounds like:

"This country won't get better until we get rid of everyone that enjoys civil rights and refuse to be controlled by rich, white, evangelical men"

By the way, the soul music you posted was a perfect addition to finding the links in my response. If you're going to list more recommendations like that, maybe you should stick around.

Gotta admit I'm surprised you chose this though, considering the thumbnail is an ethnic woman.

I like that. I'll have to add it to my Spotify. Thanks!

OhWowHolyCrapWhatsThis

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/trump-proven-unfit-for-power-again
All 3 of those 1st quots were the same thing and they are all hear say. I could say he told me to make hot chocolate and ice cream he was headed to my house after his speech...doesnt make it true. This "hearing is conjector and hearsay and its why it will never amount to shit.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 3 of those 1st quots were the same thing and they are all hear say. I could say he told me to make hot chocolate and ice cream he was headed to my house after his speech...doesnt make it true. This "hearing is conjector and hearsay and its why it will never amount to shit.

Well of course it's hearsay. Certainly no one is going to put Trump in jail over any of this, but you're literally saying both the aide and his secret service are lying to accomplish... What? What's their end game? Trump most likely will not get reelected as it is, so unless they randomly like treading treason to make up lies about their ex boss for kicks, I don't see what the point will be.

Luckily that's what the hearings apparently no one is watching (no one literally referring to Fox News watchers) are for, to highlight things like intent, regardless of who supposedly said what. I'm curious to see what ol' Trumpet's got to say if he ever makes it to the stand: is he going to back down in the face of all this corrupted justice and deny everything?

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course it's hearsay. Certainly no one is going to put Trump in jail over any of this, but you're literally saying both the aide and his secret service are lying to accomplish... What? What's their end game? Trump most likely will not get reelected as it is, so unless they randomly like treading treason to make up lies about their ex boss for kicks, I don't see what the point will be.

Luckily that's what the hearings apparently no one is watching (no one literally referring to Fox News watchers) are for, to highlight things like intent, regardless of who supposedly said what. I'm curious to see what ol' Trumpet's got to say if he ever makes it to the stand: is he going to back down in the face of all this corrupted justice and deny everything?
Considering the fact that QAnon, the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and any other far right terrorist group would want to shoot them just for testifying, they stand to lose everything and gain really nothing from this. In a few months, the left will forget their names but the right will be gunning to make them into burning effigies. It's extremely concerning shit.

Reminder that most people don't know the name of the girl who testified against Kavanaugh, and yet she's spent all of her days since moving to different towns constantly, facing horrific death (and worse!) threats, to the point she's had to exhaust her personal funds for security detail all the time.

(inb4 someone googles her name, proving my point for me)

"BUH BUH BUH IT'S HEARSAY"
yeah well the right can hearsay about me fucking their mom lmao

Reactions: SyphenFreht

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the fact that QAnon, the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and any other far right terrorist group would want to shoot them just for testifying, they stand to lose everything and gain really nothing from this. In a few months, the left will forget their names but the right will be gunning to make them into burning effigies. It's extremely concerning shit.

Reminder that most people don't know the name of the girl who testified against Kavanaugh, and yet she's spent all of her days since moving to different towns constantly, facing horrific death (and worse!) threats, to the point she's had to exhaust her personal funds for security detail all the time.

(inb4 someone googles her name, proving my point for me)

"BUH BUH BUH IT'S HEARSAY"
yeah well the right can hearsay about me fucking their mom lmao

Exactly. It's not even about Trump as a person anymore, his time's come and gone, but these... acolytes of his are really taking this cult thing too far. Proud Boys and QAnon are bad enough as it is, but we've got real elected officials making decisions upon whatever pleases their orange zesty god. It's like the second coming of Jesus to them, if Jesus was a dirty inbred socialite expunged from Chester Cheetah's ass.

A little off topic, anyone watch American Horror Story: Cult? I thought only The Simpsons predicted the future.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All bullshit left wing news sites that lie consistently. So whatever they say, I know the opposite is always true.
Funny how the hearings are actually going on, like it's been proven, but I have yet to see any conservative website covering it like it isn't news. If you guys are so sure Trump is going to win because it's a sham, then why not televise it to own the libs and Dems? Seems like a wasted opportunity to me.
It has been televised to tv channels like CNN and others, and because of that, their rating tanked to new lows because nobody with a brain gives a shit about the sham hearings. Literally not even shit would be in the same room as the hearings lol
Funny answer you have there. Kinda sounds like:

"This country won't get better until we get rid of everyone that enjoys civil rights and refuse to be controlled by rich, white, evangelical men"
I didn't say that, you did. If that's what you want fine, at least be honest about it. I want civil rights for all, you've just been led and programmed by the corrupt establishment some claim to be against.
By the way, the soul music you posted was a perfect addition to finding the links in my response. If you're going to list more recommendations like that, maybe you should stick around.

Gotta admit I'm surprised you chose this though, considering the thumbnail is an ethnic woman.
I like that. I'll have to add it to my Spotify. Thanks!
I don't judge anybody by race, only their character, so if I hear good music and they're a good person, I'll listen.
Oh lookie, more bullshit propaganda! My favorite! Biden has shown to be completely more competent.
https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/poll...YQFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2QggXOMlfI3ueA3LZYRcxR

For now. Apparently an overwhelming number of U S. citizens suddenly lack confidence (and support) in the current 6-3. Conservative led Supreme Court, and
Who cares what they think? Their job is to uphold law, constitution, and civil liberties, not to listen to mob rule.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-support-ending-filibuster-protect-abortion-access

Dropped a little Conservy news site for ya too. Even if things don't turn the way we hope, we're still gonna put up a helluva fight. Much better than that insurrection crap on the 6th. But I guess riots only count when they accomplish something subjectively good, right?
Oh you haven't seen what a fight is yet. Cast the first stone, I dare ya, because we will fight back twice as hard and your ass will get knocked back. We're taking back our country from you monsters one way or another. So go ahead, start the fight, we'll finish it.

Reactions: mrdude and Cylent1

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All bullshit left wing news sites that lie consistently. So whatever they say, I know the opposite is always true.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/trump-proven-unfit-for-power-again

Here's a real zinger about him being unfit to lead from a right wing website. Oh wait, maybe these are those RINOs I keep laughing about.

It has been televised to tv channels like CNN and others, and because of that, their rating tanked to new lows because nobody with a brain gives a shit about the sham hearings. Literally not even shit would be in the same room as the hearings lol

Last I polled only Fox News lost real numbers. Wanna trade ratings reports? I bet you'll call all mine hearsay and bullshit.

I didn't say that, you did. If that's what you want fine, at least be honest about it. I want civil rights for all, you've just been led and programmed by the corrupt establishment some claim to be against.

Yes, I did say that you silly little person lol. I also said that what you said, sounded like what I said.

Is English your first language? If not, you really are doing a decent job, but your comprehension could use some work.

I don't judge anybody by race, only their character, so if I hear good music and they're a good person, I'll listen.

That's honestly good to know. I wish your general opinion reflected that.

Oh lookie, more bullshit propaganda! My favorite! Biden has shown to be completely more competent.

But, it's a right wing news outlet? So what's the propaganda?

Luckily you and I are in agreement about Biden. Fun fact, if you Googled it, you'd find that a lot of Democrats only support him because he's blue; most of the Dems don't care for him a whole lot more. It's kinda like how Trump was only better cuz Hilary was a failure.

Who cares what they think? Their job is to uphold law, constitution, and civil liberties, not to listen to mob rule.

Ok, but if a majority of voters don't care for the Supreme Court Justices, they'll eventually get replaced. That's what my point was; an overwhelming number of both Democrats and some Republicans aren't happy with the current SCJs and their recent ruling in particular; they'll be uprooted soon enough. We already got an ally sworn in earlier today.

Oh you haven't seen what a fight is yet. Cast the first stone, I dare ya, because we will fight back twice as hard and your ass will get knocked back. We're taking back our country from you monsters one way or another. So go ahead, start the fight, we'll finish it.

If your fight is anything like the Jan 6 insurrection, we'll probably just sit this one out and let you guys tired yourselves out. When's the last time Republicans won anything legitimate? Besides the most recent overturn none of y'all were really fighting for anyway.

Last edited by SyphenFreht,
Reactions: The Catboy

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here's a real zinger about him being unfit to lead from a right wing website. Oh wait, maybe these are those RINOs I keep laughing about.
Probably are Rinos, just as bad as dems.
Last I polled only Fox News lost real numbers. Wanna trade ratings reports? I bet you'll call all mine hearsay and bullshit.
Then you need to look and research more.
Yes, I did say that you silly little person lol. I also said that what you said, sounded like what I said.

Is English your first language? If not, you really are doing a decent job, but your comprehension could use some work.
So you admit you want corruption from billionaires like Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci? You want to be controlled and have your rights taken away? Ok.
It does, I just pull no punches when calling people out.

Luckily you and I are in agreement about Biden. Fun fact, if you Googled it, you'd find that a lot of Democrats only support him because he's blue; most of the Dems don't care for him a whole lot more. It's kinda like how Trump was only better cuz Hilary was a failure.
Because the majority of the republican party is corrupt. This isn't about right vs left anymore, it's the people vs the uniparty or the establishment. It's just easier to pick on liberals because they constantly show how unhinged they are.
Ok, but if a majority of voters don't care for the Supreme Court Justices, they'll eventually get replaced. That's what my point was; an overwhelming number of both Democrats and some Republicans aren't happy with the current SCJs and their recent ruling in particular; they'll be uprooted soon enough. We already got an ally sworn in earlier today.
That's still now the Supreme Court works. It's their job to uphold the law and civility, and to uphold laws and practices to protect the country, not listen to mob rule or threats or tantrums when a bunch of whales cry when they don't get their way. While I do believe there does need to be reform in the branches of government, you still need a basic understanding on how our system of government works. We're not a democracy, but a constitutional republic, and I think this is where people get confused. I'll admit I get confused at times, but we gotta keep reminding ourselves and educating ourselves on how our system works, and if it needs improvements or not. This guy can explain it much better than I can. I think it was this video or another.
If your fight is anything like the Jan 6 insurrection, we'll probably just sit this one out and let you guys tired yourselves out. When's the last time Republicans won anything legitimate? Besides the most recent overturn none of y'all were really fighting for anyway.
That was us being nice and peacefully protesting before the Capitol Police and crisis actors invaded to try to frame and make them look bad. You haven't seen what a fight truly would be. Keep poking the sleeping lion though, and you're gonna find out how vicious it can be.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

An ally wow the woman cant even identify her own sex...and they want to scream the other judges lied on their applications lmao.

And here just for shits and giggles hopefully you wont say wiki is lying

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN

Last edited by wartutor,

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An ally wow the woman cant even identify her own sex...and they want to scream the other judges lied on their applications lmao.

Ah yes, because she's supposedly confused about her sex means her entire position and integrity as a human being should be called into question. You'd think with stipulations like that you'd be a little more wary of who you elect president; Trump flipped flopped his political alignment so many times he might as well have flipped a coin to make his decisions.

Probably are Rinos, just as bad as dems.

Cult within a cult? Are you Illuminati?

Then you need to look and research more.

Care to post any relevant links then?

So you admit you want corruption from billionaires like Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci? You want to be controlled and have your rights taken away? Ok.

No I'd rather the economy be controlled by the workers, not the elites. Actually, I myself would not mind enacting a modernized Trade and Barter system, moving away from gold backed standards and cryptocurrency altogether.

But hey man, you do you. Better to be run by Fauci than Christianity.

It does, I just pull no punches when calling people out.

Well luckily you have yet to call anyone out in this thread.

Because the majority of the republican party is corrupt. This isn't about right vs left anymore, it's the people vs the uniparty or the establishment. It's just easier to pick on liberals because they constantly show how unhinged they are.

Uh huh. But you want to fight against the establishment and install Christianity as the new establishment, so at what point are you guys in favor of small government? Only when it acts as an extension of the overarching religious dystopia?

That's still now the Supreme Court works. It's their job to uphold the law and civility, and to uphold laws and practices to protect the country, not listen to mob rule or threats or tantrums when a bunch of whales cry when they don't get their way. While I do believe there does need to be reform in the branches of government, you still need a basic understanding on how our system of government works. We're not a democracy, but a constitutional republic, and I think this is where people get confused. I'll admit I get confused at times, but we gotta keep reminding ourselves and educating ourselves on how our system works, and if it needs improvements or not. This guy can explain it much better than I can. I think it was this video or another.

I appreciate the vid, I'll have to check it out when I'm on WiFi.

The point is, every few years we get new waves of red and blue colored elects that shit around and do not much until enough people complain that they get uprooted. Trump elected one or two, Obama got a couple, I think Bush put one there... Just give it time. Roe v Wade was a debacle to begin with, and it's overturn a tragedy, but there's something bigger going on, otherwise why wait until mid Biden to suddenly pull a Republican move? If Biden overturns the overturn (try saying that drunk lol), that's an auto victory for him. If he doesn't, well, the blame falls back on Republicans and the Christian establishment. So again, give it time. This won't last long, definitely not long after a couple SCJs get replaced after enough public outcry (after all, every president needs ratings).

That was us being nice and peacefully protesting before the Capitol Police and crisis actors invaded to try to frame and make them look bad. You haven't seen what a fight truly would be. Keep poking the sleeping lion though, and you're gonna find out how vicious it can be.

You've mentioned crisis actors before in another thread. Do you honestly believe Republicans have never used crisis actors in their demonstrations? We could argue this paranoia all night, but at the end of the day Republicans don't have many wins on their side. They lost the battle against women's rights before, and minority rights, and religious rights, and ... Well I could go on.

I like poking things. Setting things aflame gets better results though.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

Yep, I met lots of Blackwater "employees" and other mercs out in Iraq and Afghanistan. Basically these were just contracted out to carry out private security and missions that weren't in the scope of the Army and were politically not likely to cause any problems for the government. They (private companies) also set up camps, and done maintenance on things such as the sewage/water/electricity/catering etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_(company)

Wars today will always have private companies supplying food/accomodation/mercs etc - they are paid from the privated companies which are in turn contracted by the government - no pensions for the state to pay out, and no public to complain about the loss of soldiers - the government love this.

Mercs in Ukraine - quite a few have been wiped out and this hasn't made the news in the same way that a loss of a soldier would and for now there's a 50/50 survival rate for them.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukr...aine war,Defense Ministry claimed on Thursday.

Last edited by mrdude,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yep, I met lots of Blackwater "employees" and other mercs out in Iraq and Afghanistan. Basically these were just contracted out to carry out private security and missions that weren't in the scope of the Army and were politically not likely to cause any problems for the government. They (private companies) also set up camps, and done maintenance on things such as the sewage/water/electricity/catering etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_(company)

Wars today will always have private companies supplying food/accomodation/mercs etc - they are paid from the privated companies which are in turn contracted by the government - no pensions for the state to pay out, and no public to complain about the loss of soldiers - the government love this.

Mercs in Ukraine - quite a few have been wiped out and this hasn't made the news in the same way that a loss of a soldier would and for now there's a 50/50 survival rate for them.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/number-of-mercenaries-in-ukraine-halved-since-february-russia-claims/2604163#:~:text=Since the Russia-Ukraine war,Defense Ministry claimed on Thursday.
The only problem with many PMC’s is that they treat the Geneva Convention more like the Geneva Suggestion, they’re not bound by the same agreements world governments are, but other than that they’re legitimate businesses. As far as American ones are concerned, many hire former soldiers, particularly ones with a background in special forces. They’re few in number, but usually extremely well-trained and regimented. Can’t say the same about Russian PMC’s that are notoriously hired to do missions that’d be straight up illegal for the army to engage in. You mention Blackwater - those guys are particularly interesting. I vaguely remember listening to an interview with the founder, fascinating stuff. Guy bought 7000 acres of swampland and turned it into a giant training facility for “unwanted” soldiers. You’d think that kind of story was straight out of a Kojima script, and yet here we are, it’s real life.

Reactions: mrdude

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
The only problem with many PMC’s is that they treat the Geneva Convention more like the Geneva Suggestion, they’re not bound by the same agreements world governments are, but other than that they’re legitimate businesses. As far as American ones are concerned, many hire former soldiers, particularly ones with a background in special forces. They’re few in number, but usually extremely well-trained and regimented. Can’t say the same about Russian PMC’s that are notoriously hired to do missions that’d be straight up illegal for the army to engage in. You mention Blackwater - those guys are particularly interesting. I vaguely remember listening to an interview with the founder, fascinating stuff. Guy bought 7000 acres of swampland and turned it into a giant training facility for “unwanted” soldiers. You’d think that kind of story was straight out of a Kojima script, and yet here we are, it’s real life.
In the British Army we have a rules of engagement card which is frankly ridiculous. In Afghanistan the Taliban could have set up an IED on a main supply route and then once it went off they could open fire on soldiers that got out their vehicles to render first aid. Once the Taliban run out of bullets they could run away and you weren't allowed to shoot them as they were no longer deemed a threat. If the same thing happened to a contractor - do you think they would just let them run away? Nope, they (The Taliban) would be in paradise with their 50 eight year old virgins and their corpses would have a shiney new bullet hole in them. The Taliban don't sign up to the geneva convention so rules don't apply to them in the same way the do for the USA/UK/Australia etc. Personnaly I would turn a blind eye if I had seem anyone slot a Taliban dude, I have zero compassion for them, the same way that they have zero for us and I am certain that had the opportunity arose during my time when I was in Afghanistan where I could have "misinterpreted" the rules - I probably would have. The same thing that the Russians and the Ukranians are doing to each other now in fact - they don't follow the rules either, there's more of an eye for an eye type scenarion going on there. The reality is that war is brutal and the people that are making up rule cards are not usually the ones doing any of the fighting.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the British Army we have a rules of engagement card which is frankly ridiculous. In Afghanistan the Taliban could have set up an IED on a main supply route and then once it went off they could open fire on soldiers that got out their vehicles to render first aid. Once the Taliban run out of bullets they could run away and you weren't allowed to shoot them as they were no longer deemed a threat. If the same thing happened to a contractor - do you think they would just let them run away? Nope, they (The Taliban) would be in paradise with their 50 eight year old virgins and their corpses would have a shiney new bullet hole in them. The Taliban don't sign up to the geneva convention so rules don't apply to them in the same way the do for the USA/UK/Australia etc. Personnaly I would turn a blind eye if I had seem anyone slot a Taliban dude, I have zero compassion for them, the same way that they have zero for us and I am certain that had the opportunity arose during my time when I was in Afghanistan where I could have "misinterpreted" the rules - I probably would have. The same thing that the Russians and the Ukranians are doing to each other now in fact - they don't follow the rules either, there's more of an eye for an eye type scenarion going on there. The reality is that war is brutal and the people that are making up rule cards are not usually the ones doing any of the fighting.
I dunno about you but I don't like the idea of western forces being allowed to use shit like napalm or dirty bombs on enemy forces. Maybe you like people dying decades down the line to agent orange and shit though! Would be in line with your other psychotic opinions, lmao!!

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I dunno about you but I don't like the idea of western forces being allowed to use shit like napalm or dirty bombs on enemy forces. Maybe you like people dying decades down the line to agent orange and shit though! Would be in line with your other psychotic opinions, lmao!!
When USA were bombing the caves where Al Qaeda were hanging out - I was cheering, in fact the bigger the bombs the better and the more enemy you can wipe out with the less chance of loss to your own forces the better. The more unfair war is the better it is for the winning side - you would have no idea on this though because other people will aways do the fighting while you sit about drinking your soy latte and complaining about stuff.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When USA were bombing the caves where Al Qaeda were hanging out - I was cheering, in fact the bigger the bombs the better and the more enemy you can wipe out with the less chance of loss to your own forces the better. The more unfair war is the better it is for the winning side - you would have no idea on this though because other people will aways do the fighting while you sit about drinking your soy latte and complaining about stuff.
*always

You haven't served a day in your life. Sit back down, civvie.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: