• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
And men and women are both needed for any species to survive so it's not grooming, it's nature.
maxresdefault.jpg

It is grooming and you're jumping to a lot of conclusions thinking that I would all want them to die by suicide or whatever, which I don't.
Lightyear-movie-country-ban-kiss.jpg

Let me get this straight.
One is kissing, the other is also kissing.
In which way is that grooming? they're both kissing. they're both human. They're both doing the exact same action. This is mental gymnastics. I did not ask about "men and women needed for any species to reproduce" which by the way single cell organisms and any creature that can reproduce without a male would like to have a word with you.
I straight up pointed out the double standard that one kiss is "grooming", and the other isn't. Kissing is not how we reproduce by the way.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last couple of days have been a salt festival from the lefty's, Now as Africa is having it's worst drought for 40 years - if all these crying soy boys and lefty women and commies bottled their tears, they could send them to that drought area and solve that problem.
It would be pretty funny if gay marriage was made illegal next, that would be a joy to watch all the meltdows on youtube and such like.
I'd get the biggest bag of chips, some soda, and lean back in my recliner and enjoy a day of meltdowns if that were to happen.

Reactions: mrdude

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
What's your opinion on taking small children to draw queen shows and having the kids tuck dollar bills into a half naked dancing man's underwear?
It;s degenerate begaviour - these people should have their children taken from them and put into safe houses. The parents should be put into prison for nonce type behaviour.

Trophies
XP
Still, half that baby is their and they do have a say if they want it as well. And we have advances in medicine to help with any long term effects women may have. We're not in the stone ages now.
Once again, that may be true. But I'm not trying to argue for abortion to be as a use of birth-control, even with medical advances people still die every year from pregnancy complications and that's not going to change for quite a while, and as much as people hate to admit it abortions can avoid a lot of these complications before they're able to have any long-term effect. What I'm trying to say is that the right to abortions shouldn't be revoked just because a group of people say so, there are still so many reasons why someone would seek for one, like I said before if it's a child that's the product of rape. Are you still going to say that the rapist is able to invalidate the rights of the victim? Not trying to say thing is your stance, just simply pointing out that this is another instance that people seem to overlook or outright disregard.

SonicFrisbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not irrelevant because the discussion is if a woman deserves bodily autonomy. You're arguing that they don't, I'm arguing that they do. Whether or not the zygote can survive on it's own isn't the woman's problem, and as someone else pointed out if it's far enough along that it can survive then it's a birth so it doesn't matter to you anyway.
1. No the question isn't about bodily autonomy it's about whether or not it's okay to kill a developing human.
2. I have never said women shouldn't have control of their bodies they should.
3. Whether or not the zygote can survive on its own should be the woman's problem, whether or not she makes it her problem is on her, because it's attached to her, she carries it, and it can't defend its self.

It is an alive developing human being after all.

Edit: A laughing reaction isn't an argument, it's making fun of the fact that an alive developing human being dies.
That could have been you or me, but I guess that's funny to you huh? I don't see the humor.

• Haha

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maxresdefault.jpg

Lightyear-movie-country-ban-kiss.jpg

Let me get this straight.
One is kissing, the other is also kissing.
In which way is that grooming? they're both kissing. they're both human. They're both doing the exact same action. This is mental gymnastics. I did not ask about "men and women needed for any species to reproduce" which by the way single cell organisms and any creature that can reproduce without a male would like to have a word with you.
I straight up pointed out the double standard that one kiss is "grooming", and the other isn't. Kissing is not how we reproduce by the way.
Because, as I said, male and female have been together for millions of years, two halves needed for reproduction of any species, and it's grooming because the actual percentage of gays worldwide is still less than 1%, and will always be, despite what inflated numbers you'd like to believe from grooming and being LGBT being the in thing with most young people, a fad.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Because, as I said, male and female have been together for millions of years, two halves needed for reproduction of any species, and it's grooming because the actual percentage of gays worldwide is still less than 1%, and will always be, despite what inflated numbers you'd like to believe from grooming and being LGBT being the in thing with most young people, a fad.
"Because, as I said, male and female have been together for millions of years, two halves needed for reproduction of any species, and it's grooming because the actual percentage of gays worldwide is still less than 1%,"
that's not the definition of grooming. try again
"Grooming ....
the action by a pedophile of preparing a child for a meeting, especially via an internet chat room, with the intention of committing a sexual offense."
In which way is this kiss trying to groom? Because if you argument is "waaaah, gay people kissing on screen, they're not like the rest of us, waaa"
guess what?
Your homophobic.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, that may be true. But I'm not trying to argue for abortion to be as a use of birth-control, even with medical advances people still die every year from pregnancy complications and that's not going to change for quite a while, and as much as people hate to admit it abortions can avoid a lot of these complications before they're able to have any long-term effect. What I'm trying to say is that the right to abortions shouldn't be revoked just because a group of people say so, there are still so many reasons why someone would seek for one, like I said before if it's a child that's the product of rape. Are you still going to say that the rapist is able to invalidate the rights of the victim? Not trying to say thing is your stance, just simply pointing out that this is another instance that people seem to overlook or outright disregard.
No, rapists shouldn't invalidates the rights of the victim. I'd prefer they and pedos get chemically castrated for what they did. And abortion isn't completely outlawed across the country, it's up to the states. As far as I know, only one state so far outlawed it, but it's still available in other states.

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be pretty funny if gay marriage was made illegal next,
Eh now that I'm gonna have to disagree with. Getting married and terminating pregnancies willy-nilly are nowhere near the same. Plus I rather like the gay couple that live a few houses down. They grow some kick ass hot peppers in their backyard and decorate their house very well for the holidays. If they weren't allowed to marry they might not be here to make the neighborhood a nicer place to live. Plus the couples could provide loving homes for the kids whos biological parents DIDN'T end their existence out of spite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No thanks, We all know where that thumb has been....