OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hi have anyone found Rockman EXE OSS for download???
unsure.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't be able to play it properly, you can't edit your folder, and every step has a random battle. Unplayable ATM. I don't think there's a fix, but i've not looked hard.

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i tried it got same problem for random battles and game freezes when i use last option on main menu (i guess thats wireless play).
cant wait for EU version to come.

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i yesterday got rid of that problem on having battle every step and im already on part where you have to managa traffic lights and stop bus. anyone else managed to stop nonstop random encounters?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Staforce 2? If you haven't played this game with its AP, you don't have any idea how bad it is. It's not every step, it's ever PIXEL you move. I'm NOT exaggerating either.

Without the AP, I might be imagining it, but the encounter rate seems a little lower than the GBA one... Maybe it's just me though.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Without the AP, I might be imagining it, but the encounter rate seems a little lower than the GBA one... Maybe it's just me though.

It's just you mate
wink.gif

Anyway, I find this game really boring (seriously, Capcom just had to remake the first game.......sorry, I mean IMPORT the first game -.-)
what a lazy job they did on this on.

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
im kinda disappointed.
music isn't remixed good as it was in case of MMBN5 double team ds and they even didn't try to make animation for jacking in like in BN5, just plain old diamond with some circles moving around it. PET like interface is ok but its kinda strange when megaman is fighting some one you challenge and at same time looking at you from bottom screen o.0, in BN5 at least that PET icon appeared if you don't have images of other navis.
and for most the game no crossover elements (im at elecman now)...
addition of running from battle without use of chip and autorun feature is nice.
lazy job indeed if you take how much time they needed to put together this game and about same time it will take them to make EU/US version.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I hope he really uses his time to make a third generation of the BN Network franschise
(I mean Rockman.EXE > SSR > ... )

Oh, and maybe they 'imported' the code of the gba game, and maybe thanks to this, we can prot GBA games on our DS ???????

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
if you ask me they should make new zx,legends and battlenetwork all will sell good.
battlenetwork should continue in way of megaman x/zero introducing zero as playable character (guy from network transmission) it would give new twist to game.
thats just my opinion.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as they already have an exe sequel/replacement I doupt they'll make more after this, so you're stuck with rockman strategy.exe >.> (I mean really now Libra's em wave change looks exactly like Libra from strategy it's now obvious to me where they got their bosses from x.x)

edit: btw, wait for the english version, this game is text-heavy and you probably can't even read any of it which really takes away from the point of playing a game you already played for just a few more plot points....

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i didnt get to sf megaman part and as far as i can tell EVERYTHING is same save for bit better graphics and music (no more pip-bipish sounds).

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're forgetting the RNR parts of the game, including the intro where RNR time travels to Netto's time...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.