Status
Not open for further replies.

joel00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I REALLY,REALLY NEED A Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star Patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif

PLEASE MAKE ONE
IF YOURE WILLING TO MAKE ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] and tell me what website you will post the patch on
Also if you need anything for the patch post it on my email and i'll do my best to try and find it
ohmy.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid topic and quite an annoying first post, but as fgg pointed out, it won't be coming out anytime soon, if at all. But really, just play the GBA version. Aside from very minor enhancements to the interface and a new (and tiny) gameplay segment with Shooting Star Rockman, you're really not missing anything. The graphics are identical, the music is the same, the battles are the same, even the dialog is identical apart from the new SSR part. It's quite the lazy port, and really not much to be excited about.

I can probably name all the enhancements off the top of my head-

1- has a short crossover segment with Starforce about 3/4 into the game
2- menus look slightly cleaner and more updated
3- minimap on the bottom screen
4- you can now run away from battles using the L button in the custom menu
5- battles have voice clips
6- you can swap out Megaman.exe with Geo after beating the SSR crossover part

It actually sounds a lot better than it is. These enhancements don't add up to much really. Had they done an all out remake and made it a TRUE crossover, thereby altering the events of history in the game and starting BN anew, THAT would have been quite an interesting concept and original at that. Too bad they got lazy. Just play the GBA game. I don't see any reason to hack such a lazy excuse for a "crossover".

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's stated above to go to the request thread to make requests.

Also, please don't type like that.

Too many caps. Too many exclamation points. And you tried to size it larger? Please don't do that either.

*lock'd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...