Rocket League Tips

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Turn off camera shake.
Turn off motion blur.
Get used to both cameras, you'll need to switch between them frequently depending on situation.
Increase your fov. Default is 90, most play with 100 or 110.
Don't ball chase.
Don't chase your teamates. Seriously there is no need to be on your teamates bumper all the time.

There is no quick fix though, like a lot of games, it's just practice. There's plenty of good channels with tutorials etc for various skills. Masonrl90 has a lot of decent tutorials https://www.youtube.com/user/xruffneckm80x/videos, the newer ones even come with a code for the custom trainer in the game.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:bortz2::bortz2::bortz2: Well if she streams again I'll mention you
Spider man is that you? You are not a ninja from our clan, the spider clan is next door. This is the Hedgehog clan. :creep:

If you want actual tips, put the bots on, crank it to highest difficulty and beat them. If you you managed to win, consider it a good training. Is bout as much as good as it can get. I do that with my games all the time, even smash bros, it helps (If AI is actually programmed well)

Jarmenti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
definitely don't ball chase... one of the best tips... sometimes hanging back sets you up for great opportunities to score!

Reactions: Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Bots are good if you wanna train pre flying. Flying is just something you need to just practice alone til you get right. I'm gonna do a stream tomorrow, so if anyone wants to play then, I'm down for it.

Reactions: Armadillo

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bots are good if you wanna train pre flying. Flying is just something you need to just practice alone til you get right. I'm gonna do a stream tomorrow, so if anyone wants to play then, I'm down for it.

I'd play, depending on time (I'm weak, reinstalled after a week), and if space is available.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol