FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
simsim.jpg

I would play that, I mean it looks so realistic.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They ruined the Simulator brand. Flight Simulator used to be a respected professional game, even used by my uncle which is a pilot, but now it is now seen as a joke thanks to these dumb YTubers.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey they sold Pet Rocks by the millions years ago, with pedigrees and boxes etc. why not this????Pet Rock simulator 2014? (for those of us old enough to remember that fad...) It worked THEN it will work NOW, with networking and all.. Everything old is eventually new again.

It amazes me every time I hear someone (under 20yrs old) listening to a song from the (60's) today as though it is new and great as though they found it and invented it and they say us older guys don't know jack squat... pfft. We sold your parents rocks for cryin' out loud... with pedigrees yet! <grinning>

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They ruined the Simulator brand. Flight Simulator used to be a respected professional game, even used by my uncle which is a pilot, but now it is now seen as a joke thanks to these dumb YTubers.

I am not sure it works that way, at best they diluted the term or gave it an alternative definition. I can still describe something as a simulation -- "the racing game is of the simulation persuasion" -- and people can still play games which aim to be simulations of things.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey they sold Pet Rocks by the millions years ago, with pedigrees and boxes etc. why not this????Pet Rock simulator 2014? (for those of us old enough to remember that fad...) It worked THEN it will work NOW, with networking and all.. Everything old is eventually new again.

It amazes me every time I hear someone (under 20yrs old) listening to a song from the (60's) today as though it is new and great as though they found it and invented it and they say us older guys don't know jack squat... pfft. We sold your parents rocks for cryin' out loud... with pedigrees yet! <grinning>

they still sell pet rocks. but now they come with USB

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typical. This game is gonna become a pay2win piece of crap. You want to roll your rock? Fine, but unless you pay $10, it will gather moss. You want to be between a rock and a hard place? Hard place not included.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2579174-6496061440-637x358.resizedimage

That right, after the success of Goat Simulator, they think it would be funny to make something like that so here we are, Rock Simulator 2014.

Hope they let us play as Dwayne Johnson, if so, not thing can beat a rocking sensation of this game.

@Souce

cant wait for the human simulator.....oh forgot sims, what will they think of next?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.