Hacking Rock Band: the beatles PAL

9apples

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello folks,

great site you have here, a lot of extremely valuable information.

I was wondering if anybody was having the same problem as me,

when i try play rock band: the beatles pal, i just get a black screen and
have to reset the wii.

I am playing it on a softmodded wii through the disc channel, with cIOSCORP

if anybody has any info, please ill be grateful

thanks

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
I don't have this yet, but have you tried it through Neogamma? and have you tried the instructions on getiing Guitar Hero 5 to work through the disc channel? They might help.

ricako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not had a chance to test this yet but i'm wondering if it's the same problem which were having Guitar Hero 5, search for GH5 fixes and give them a try!

Jhonyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hideki-kun said:
I don't have this yet, but have you tried it through Neogamma? and have you tried the instructions on getiing Guitar Hero 5 to work through the disc channel? They might help.

Gives #001 Error with Neogamma, what am i doing wrong what do i need?

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
I can launch it from USB Loader GX (not with microphones working though).
I'm also able to launch it either from Disc via NeoGamma or my USB HDD in NeoGamma, with both Microphones working. My girlfriend I even tried singing in Harmonies (the new "mode") while I also played Guitar, really hard... But incredible fun!

ginkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
9apples said:
Hello folks,

great site you have here, a lot of extremely valuable information.

I was wondering if anybody was having the same problem as me,

when i try play rock band: the beatles pal, i just get a black screen and
have to reset the wii.

I am playing it on a softmodded wii through the disc channel, with cIOSCORP

if anybody has any info, please ill be grateful

thanks

This is the same as guitar hero 5 you need to instal IOS 56 to get it to play through the disc channel.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i'm on a hardmodded ntsc 4.1 wii (used regionfrii and brickblocker on the iso), and i'm also getting a black screen after trying to load it. do i have to install a patched IOS56 too? is it because i'm using a patched ios for rawksd (ios37)?

chantas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im having an hard time trying to get this game to work! I have the latest USB Loader Gx version, and I already installed IOS 56 and I installed Hermes_cIOS222_223_installer_3.0_(rev4). But in Hermes installation I have no option to install IOS223 (merged 36 with 37), I only have the option to install IOS223 merging 37 with 38! After all this the game doesnt boot! Can someone give me a hand please?

PS: Im trying to boot the game only using the wiimote (no guitar).

ShakaHeath

Trophies
XP
Country
France
al26105 said:
U need to set the usb loader to PAL60 & also 223 then the game will work.

False! It won't work for everybody! I had to run the game through USB Loader GX using IOS249 (rev14) and error 002 patch on (not anti) this works just fine even with the mic (my main instrument is vocals). This might also work if you force NTSC but this would be stupid if you live in a PAL area (PAL60 is technically better than NTSC).

Anyway, he wasn't asking how to play it through USB Loader but through Disc Channel... I'd say the best thing to do is installing cIOSCORP 3.4.

ricako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had previously got guitar hero 5 to work by installing cIOS37 to 232 using multicios, and loading through softchip r99 but this method doesn't work for me with the beatles.
To get it working i've installed the cIOS56 and cIOS60 from cioscorp 3.4 and it now loads perfectly from the disc channel.

jimslade420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ricako said:
I had previously got guitar hero 5 to work by installing cIOS37 to 232 using multicios, and loading through softchip r99 but this method doesn't work for me with the beatles.
To get it working i've installed the cIOS56 and cIOS60 from cioscorp 3.4 and it now loads perfectly from the disc channel.

Where did you get cIOSCorp 3.4? I just found and used cIOSCorp 3.3 to get GH5 to work but Beatles don't work for me either.
Sorry, I found it, nevermind.

mexiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whats the easiest way to get this to play on a hard modded Wii via Disc Channel ????

Found the answer. The easiest way if you're hardmodded is to make sure you have IOS 56 and 60 installed. I had 60 but not 56. I pulled 56 from the disc via WiiScrubber, installed with WAD Installer, and boom, working perfectly
smile.gif

pjuk

Trophies
XP
Country
mexiken said:
So whats the easiest way to get this to play on a hard modded Wii via Disc Channel ????

Found the answer. The easiest way if you're hardmodded is to make sure you have IOS 56 and 60 installed. I had 60 but not 56. I pulled 56 from the disc via WiiScrubber, installed with WAD Installer, and boom, working perfectly
smile.gif

I've got a hard modded Wii (D2Sun) 3.2E and have installed the RawkSD IOS, but not sure how to do 60 and 56.

How do I do this?

Madaboeinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Guys,

So here's my problem.

I've tried a lot of things to get this game running. My Wii is hardmodded with a non-updateable chip. If i try to play non modified back-ups using the disc channel, i usually get the error 001.

I also tried the latest Neogamma and Softchip to get this game running but without succes.
I have removed the error 001 with GenericWiiPatcher but that just gave me a black screen.

I'm a huge Beatles fan so at this point I just want to buy the game and play it without problems.
So my question is: If I buy the game, can I play it or will it give me the 001 error?

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong