Homebrew Rock band 3 Wii DLC & Custom songs

Alexander919990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hello everyone!! I have a qestion , When I try install wad files from SD card or USB I have error " error ! (-2011) have a way to play DLC ? P.S. sorry for stupid question))))

AdamFX990

Confused Humanoid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you trying to do official DLC? I don't think the will servers are up anymore which might be causing your problem. You could try adding them as customs, but I don't know how easy that is anymore without Magma. :/

AdamFX990

Confused Humanoid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes official, what kind of Magma?
Magma was an official tool that was used for adding custom songs to rock band "back in the day". I believe most of the customs for RB2 & RB3 relied on it. If you can't get the DLC working by conventional means, adding them as customs is the only alternative I can think of.

Reactions: Alexander919990

Alexander919990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Magma was an official tool that was used for adding custom songs to rock band "back in the day". I believe most of the customs for RB2 & RB3 relied on it. If you can't get the DLC working by conventional means, adding them as customs is the only alternative I can think of.
Thanks a lot, I'll try your advice, and unsubscribe)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Magma was an official tool that was used for adding custom songs to rock band "back in the day". I believe most of the customs for RB2 & RB3 relied on it. If you can't get the DLC working by conventional means, adding them as customs is the only alternative I can think of.[/Q
Oh , sh** . Thanks a lot dude!!!!! This is working)))

Reactions: AdamFX990

EuroMIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot, I'll try your advice, and unsubscribe)

I'm going to sound rude here, but does this mean you unsubscribed from this thread? I'm not sure why you'd do that just in case someone had more/better advice to give you, so you may not see this (and I can't work out how PM's work on this site, if they exist at all, otherwise I'd just directly message you the information).

So perhaps I'm wasting my time, but just in case, I'd say you've been misinformed in this thread; the official DLC is still available (though the 150ish Rock Band Network songs are apparently going to be taken down soon).

Alexander919990

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I'm going to sound rude here, but does this mean you unsubscribed from this thread? I'm not sure why you'd do that just in case someone had more/better advice to give you, so you may not see this (and I can't work out how PM's work on this site, if they exist at all, otherwise I'd just directly message you the information).

So perhaps I'm wasting my time, but just in case, I'd say you've been misinformed in this thread; the official DLC is still available (though the 150ish Rock Band Network songs are apparently going to be taken down soon).
Can you give me link on DLC ?

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The servers for Rock Band 3 are still up. I play rb3 pretty frequently. The store servers should be up at least to the wii shop closes next year. Google "c3 customs" to head to the c3 site for info on wii rb3 customs.

AdamFX990

Confused Humanoid
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

My mistake. I thought all the Rock Band wii servers were down at this point. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi