Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
scooby74029 said:
you will have to use joyflow to get rb3 working

rb3 work with disk channel - uneek r154 (without joyflow)

XannyB said:
Even the microphone works I think!

Are you sure?

QUOTE(XannyB @ May 28 2011, 03:07 AM)
I ended up using files from the ModMii setup, which I'm pretty sure was r154, cannot say for sure though...

And I will have to properly test the microphone again.. I know it showed a moving audio signal above the character name when talking into it on the main menu... I will try again soon and attempt a song, see how it fares...

EDIT Ooops, it is UNEEK+DI r150. Is that necessarily a bad thing though? :S Is r154 a lot better?

The microphone does work, in fact, I am currently using 2 microphones for RB3 as well as 2 guitars, we plan on buying the piano and drums soon so I will let you guys know if they work with everything else as well. (Two mics and two guitars make for a somewhat fun family gathering, we are looking forward to maxing out available instrument for family gatherings, I am one of 5 kids, and all of us have 3 children, plus my parents usually come, so family events get big, and "mass" entertainment is hard to come by, RB3 and GH fits the bill though.)

XannyB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zizer said:
The microphone does work, in fact, I am currently using 2 microphones for RB3 as well as 2 guitars, we plan on buying the piano and drums soon so I will let you guys know if they work with everything else as well. (Two mics and two guitars make for a somewhat fun family gathering, we are looking forward to maxing out available instrument for family gatherings, I am one of 5 kids, and all of us have 3 children, plus my parents usually come, so family events get big, and "mass" entertainment is hard to come by, RB3 and GH fits the bill though.)

Haha, completely agree.
biggrin.gif

Yes I can also confirm my microphone works too... that's in Rock band 3, Lego Rock band, and the Beatles Rock Band.
biggrin.gif

All I need to do now is buy another Wii remote so I can ACTUALLY use the microphone with the band...
yaywii.gif

Griffin224

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
Griffin224 said:
The microphone does work

how?

i have blinking drive with plugged microphone (uneek)

if i launch the game and plug microphone after ,rb3 can't find microphone

Zizer, what rev of UNEEK are you using, it HAS to be r150 or later, before that the HD used both usb ports. If that is the case make sure you have the harddrive and mic/hub plugged in the correct slots. (HD in right hand slot if Wii is vertical and you are looking at the back, also HD can NOT be plugged into hub and needs to be plugged directly into Wii.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU