Homebrew Ripping games to WBFS drive

goatfatdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to rip Wii games to a USB drive formatted as WBFS? FAT32 and NTFS don't work and I gave up trying to make them work after WBFS did work. I have only seen apps that are only compatible with those two, and not what I need.

goatfatdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try that it just says 0 kb/s, 0.00%, 0/___ mb, and 0 time left. It lets me use the cursor but pressing cancel does nothing. It's the same for every other app or anything I've used for ripping.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use an older usb loader. I still use WBFS. been using it since 2009. i never switched because averything has always worked. i use older versions of the loaders. and it also depends on the cios versions you are using

goatfatdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you check to see if the version you're using has broken features?
Version of what..?
use an older usb loader. I still use WBFS. been using it since 2009. i never switched because averything has always worked. i use older versions of the loaders. and it also depends on the cios versions you are using
How would older versions help?

goatfatdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I should specify more. I have tried CFG loader, USB loader GX, and WiiFlow. CleanRip is apparently not compatible with WBFS drives, so I have not tried that. I have the recommended cIOS installation for CFG Loader with d2x v10 beta53. What else do I need to say?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to rip Wii games to a USB drive formatted as WBFS? FAT32 and NTFS don't work and I gave up trying to make them work after WBFS did work. I have only seen apps that are only compatible with those two, and not what I need.

I'm telling you, normal strategies aren't working, and I need help.

You don't seem to know what is being referred to when asked about versions.

Are you using a Wii to make backups? Maybe you should try using USB Loader GX to make backups and wait longer. The drive you're using could be on the slower side.

Or, you could go into detail as to what's going on with your setups and what you're doing.

Or, if you're too lazy for that, my recommendation to you is find backups of games you already own; guaranteed to work or your money back.

--------------

Did you check to see if the version you're using has broken features?

How would older versions help?

These things. That's why older versions might be helpful.

you could choose suggestion #2.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

goatfatdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a Wii. I have waited more than an hour and a half and yet nothing changes in each method I've tried. I have been downloading games online, but I would much rather be able to do this.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been downloading games online, but I would much rather be able to do this.

...well...

Anyway, maybe the version you're using doesn't work correctly with your current setup. Maye there is a broken feature with whatever you're using.

Is your flash drive full? Is your flash drive real?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker