Hacking RinCheat: Net Module Exited.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using this, but every time i see it, it says "Net Module Exited" In red text, and i dunno how to fix it. I installed it exactly as it instructs me to. But it never changes no matter what game i load.:blink:

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure, my rincheat version is probably before streaming was even a feature, i don't see Net Module anything on mine. If you're system is in flight mode I think that error would just come up as there's no connection to stream over. Just a guess.

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol mine's always on because there's no way to get on PSN for leaderboards or w/e anyway, saves time on being able to close error screens.

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh you reallly don't, just being an a$$. Anyway the net_module.suprx has to do with running an FTP connection during gameplay. As far as the message you're getting idk.
*edit* I don't even see any information about it in the Readme, aside from
- FTP server during game sessions
opening net_module.suprx in HxD shows it's for the FTP connection, but no idea how to mess with it, as nothing's in the readme

Last edited by Gorre,

X3me23

Trophies
XP
Country
I know i think :v , you have to put the extencion of the net module suprx like , in the text file that you have your plugins put ux0:data/rinCheat/net_module.suprx , it got fixed for me ^^

Edit: Ok forget , i restarted the vita and now tha games doesnt open :v

Last edited by X3me23,

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know i think :v , you have to put the extencion of the net module suprx like , in the text file that you have your plugins put ux0:data/rinCheat/net_module.suprx , it got fixed for me ^^

Edit: Ok forget , i restarted the vita and now tha games doesnt open :v
I already have that active plug in. That was my point. :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea