Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
it can't be stickied because it is something that will pass in a few months, and it is not rated "E"
rofl.gif

That was so corny it actually made me laugh lmao.

I think I inhale incorrectly cause i never get high while everyone else is trippin balls.

Anyways, Do you know crediar's progress on preloader?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes he is on stage:

I let everyone it works great but I give it another 2-3 weeks so they all start bumping their heads with each other

Not seriously, he is just soldering the last wires cause I think he is also against this riskii thing and he want to really enable the region free from PreLoader without the need of using AnyRC

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
he told me last nite he has one small thing to fix..and its good to go

but seriously guys the amount of shit we've typed into this fast reply box we could of coded something really cool between us lol

CODE10 PRINT "Hello World!"
20 END

Holy shit that WAS cool!!

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hazz said:
Does this load patched games from the disc channel?

Edit: N/M

Edit 2: are you referring to patched as in patched to load with cIOS 249? or do you mean decrypted as with the first backup loader?

If you followed the steps to install cIOS249 or if you already had it when you started, then yes it will work.

Hazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SilverSurfR said:
Hazz said:
Does this load patched games from the disc channel?

Edit: N/M

Edit 2: are you referring to patched as in patched to load with cIOS 249? or do you mean decrypted as with the first backup loader?

If you followed the steps to install cIOS249 or if you already had it when you started, then yes it will work.

Sorry meant decrypted. Also curious about GH:WT (had to apply different decryption to that).

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
And no thanks; if drugs made you act like the fool you are on GBAtemp, then I won't take part in your drug-addicted lifestyle.
marijuana is not a drug, it's a plant... people like to label it as a drug and a "gateway drug" because of the effects it has and due to it being inexpensive(because of this and it's easy to get people think it's the gateway to doing all other drugs)... but it's in fact a plant, kind of like herbs and spices that make food better, marijuana makes everything better

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fozzieb said:
heroin is a plant based too, but fuck dat shit
still has to be processed somehow, pot you can pick dry and smoke

don't get me people use chemicals for growing marijuana but that's not how it was back when it was discovered, and heroin has worse effects(or better but i guess it's how you look at it lol)... but yes heroin is bad, lost a couple buddies who ODed... it's sad they were still REAL young too(19-20 years young)

@D-Jay: you're right... i'm done now
smile.gif

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
Weed is just a plant, it jus grow like that....and if you should have to set it on fire it has some desired efftects
Drugs our man made, ya gotta add water, baking soda, stir it up...i dont know the receipe am just saying lol

Atleast credit katt williams, lmao.

Anyways drugs are any external chemicals that stimulate your body.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjocrCuXN-w