Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

fgsfdsyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get codes working without booting directly from gecko-os?
I tried to use the rebooter, but it just causes it to code dump.

I can still use codes, but I'd rather see "Super Smash Bros Brawl xx:xx" instead of "Homebrew Channel xx:xx" if you get what I'm saying.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Don't want to spoil the party but.......some people here doesn't even know what da freakin' FUCK they're doing and that's why this result in 20 thousand questions and not a single apport about a making the tutorial on first post better, I really have been avoiding this thread to keep my mental state healthy, and the questions are the same page to page

MIOS
How to Install PreLoader 0.25
How can I uninstall
How can I upgrade from v1 to v2/3
How to know if I can do this
How to turn ON/OFF my Wii

I really don't want to flame anybody, but to avoid this questions, we all should stop answering them at all, not just telling them to search here and there, just do not answering them at all, they need to read and have a little bit of knowledge to do this on their Wii's, really just a little bit, I mean......I'm no coder at all, clarky isn't neither and he made this package and the tutorial/guide for it, I really believe that's why the Wii-Clip was born, so anyone (and I really mean anyone because I tell my gramma how to do it and she did it to her Wii, believe it or not) could Modify their Wii, when I read the v1 guide I really think it could have a little fix here and there, but only to link to their respective thread so you all could learn more about every aplication that's all, after all, this is only:

Twilight Hack, it has a page, not only several thread in all countrys and languages
HBC, same
CIOScorp, has a thread about it and how it began in GBATemp
Any Region Changer, as a page (i belive) and thread on GBATemp
PreLoader v0.25, has a thread about it in GBATemp
Downgrade, I really don't think there should be neither a page or a thread about an app that makes the entire process automatic

Any other matter about WC24 and your issues about where to start I really think you all should start outside this thread, because you don't even know where are you stand from, to start this guide it will take a freshly new Wii because it even talks about the TH thing that I am 1000% disagree with it, it should start from:

to install this Mod you'll need a Wii:
FW version 3.2 (Europe or America)
HBC installed
Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma installed (cIOS and app/channel)

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry but I disagree, when I was a noob i hated I hated this place's inability to help anyone.

I downloaded Riiskiimod when it first came out, but with v2, I myself couldn't find the download link, so I was just like meh...

I find it as my duty, and yours as members of a forum to help others members, when in need.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Phratt said:
I'm sorry but I disagree, when I was a noob i hated I hated this place's inability to help anyone.

I downloaded Riiskiimod when it first came out, but with v2, I myself couldn't find the download link, so I was just like meh...

I find it as my duty, and yours as members of a forum to help others members, when in need.

see..?? not walk with them till their houses

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
ether, am glad you said that mate so i didnt fuckin have too...

its called Riiski for a reason.

lol ...................ur changing it to SoftMii

you just answered yout own question mate ! RiiskiMod is what this process is known as , even changing the name is gonna confuse people !

i dont get SoftMii !

but hey you put the package together , call this amalgamation whatever you like !
gbasp.gif

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question...exactly what do I need to install to remove the save game copy protection? I already have most of the things in the pack installed that I want, now I just want to remove the copy protection.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ga1l0w said:
Quick question...exactly what do I need to install to remove the save game copy protection? I already have most of the things in the pack installed that I want, now I just want to remove the copy protection.

Check the Preloader thread please...!!!
smile.gif

fgsfdsyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or do the older MIOS make the Wii louder? or am I just imagining things?

After uninstalling the newer version and installing the older one, I feel like I can actually hear my wii over the actual game.

Any reason for the correlation or am I just being crazy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy