1. An_Absolute_Madman

OP An_Absolute_Madman Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    (Well, no one moved the thread so I guess I'll just retype it.)

So I'm trying to use my joy-cons with my PC (Windows 10) via bluetooth. I have 4 joycons, 2 of which came with my switch when i bought it on day one, the other 2 I bought recently. The first two aren't detected at all when I do the steps to connect them. Those steps being to go into settings and click "Add bluetooth or other device" then "Bluetooth" to search for the devices and then hold the sync buttons on the joycons down til the lights start flashing. When I do this for the first two, they are not detected. When I try it with the two newer ones, only the left one gets detected but not the right.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Help.

Edit: Yes, I know the joy-cons are two different devices when connecting to bluetooth. What I'm saying is that only the left one appears in the detection window allowing me to connect it, "Joy-Con (L)", where as the right one does not appear in this window at all.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  2. pohaxsf

pohaxsf GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    First of all... Joycons can't be used combined.. it registers 2 controllers afaik. 2nd this is not the place, here is to instruct, not to ask, I suggest an admin to move this.

3. Missingphy

Missingphy Pokémon Master, Console Bricker, and more...

Mexico
    try the grip

4. pohaxsf

pohaxsf GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    how the heck?? the grip just clips them together

5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Wrong, you can use software like WiinUPro to combine them. http://www.wiinupro.com/news

6. rec

rec Member
    Newcomer

United States
    hey for some reason my left joy-con is not showing up when i try to connect it to my pc

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

hey for some reason my left joy-von just won't connect to my pc (windows 10) can anyone help?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Connecting, Bluetooth, Joycon