Hacking Ridgecity's New Skins Parlor

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New skin, I'm doing a NES skin so I I was looking at my old nintendo and inside the was my Punch-out!! game so I had to make a skin... retro kickass... I hope they release a new one for Wii...

Hey does anyone know how I can change the topic subtitle where it says "new stuff every week!!" so I can write something else?
unsure.gif

jojoh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hey ridgecity i see you are from mexico.
Do you watch the "zorro: a espada y a rosa" ?
biggrin.gif

Ok, now I know what it is. No, we don't get TELEMUNDO here in Mexico, and I don't watch telenovelas, they are too low on hot women! unlike those brazilian novelas you got there, man, if they made them like over there, I would watch, at least the romantic scenes!!! "
wtf.gif
that busty tanned chick is grabbing that guy's dick!", man you are so lucky tv is not as censored in Brazil as here in Mexico...

Oh, And the only novela I've seen completely was the japanese anime novelas "Heidi" and "Remi" like 20 years ago... man, that poor Remi... he had a sad life! looking for his mother all over Europe and she crossed his way like every 10 kilometers!

I watch tv everyday and i dont see any of the kind. I think you got the wrong idea about other countries
lecture.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol. Guess that what they show us over here. The only Tv shows we get from brazil are Big futbol matches and one show how the police getting criminals and a few novelas very, very late, like at 3am. Maybe they are rerunsI don't watch them. we use to get satellite years ago before it became a digital signal, We got "live from the carnaval" but the goverment censored nipples and bare butts like 7 years ago, so that was the first thing gone. it's not like we get a wrong idea, it's just that that might be the only stuff we get to see. it's just like everyone sees Mexico as a place to party and get laid... ok you can say that is real, but we also have piramids!
biggrin.gif

I been very busy and I got the Worms 2 game as a gift so I'm playing that, it's fucking cool. Beating someone across the world makes me feel good...

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've been slowing down on the skins because I'm busy right now doing a few graphics for infendo.com but I'm almost done with my next skin, I see no one liked my punchout skin, is it that bad? and that may be the one that took the longest to make... lol for me was my best skin, oh well, I'm happy you guys have liked some of the others, for me it's a pleasure to make them, I even won a Flashcart for one on another website...
yaynds.gif

I really don't like The Matrix anymore, well I do but it has been done to death on everything by everyone, but I'm doing this:

If 10 people request an special skin I will make it. I wanna make as many skins as possible for my DS like my puchout skin, but I also wanna know what you guys like.

So starting now, Matrix has one vote.
biggrin.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My best work. adding a few more things crashed my card! I made a preview image since the camera was making it look washed out...

I'm happy my first skin reached 300 already! thanks to all the people that downloaded it!
bow.gif

ejamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... I see no one liked my punchout skin, is it that bad? ...

For what it's worth, I think the punchout skin is great. Maybe not as good as your wonderful Steampunk or RealMetroid1 skins, but that is just my opinion. You have a true talent for making these skins, so thanks for sharing them with all of us.

Oh, and congrats on winning a flashcard -- you really deserve it!
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Steampunk one is really nice. Great job.

And also, I like your Punch Out one too. I put countless hours into this game when I was a kid, so it was nice to have a skin based on the game.

But...when you mentioned you were doing an NES skin, I thought you would be making one of the actual console itself. It's colors, pics of the console, etc. That's what I was kind of hoping for. The Punch Out one definitely looks great.

Thank you for your work. I wish the G6 Real could hold an infinite amount of skin like the Evo. Or at least around ten or fifteen.

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh, I'm doing a Nes hardware skin, but I got stuck on an idea so I got something like "Skinner's block" trying to make it look good lol.

Thanks for the comments!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
YES!
I was waiting for a Wii skin !
I tried to do one myself but it wasn't anywhere near as good as this one.
Excellent work man!
But it kind of makes me miss my Wii channel skin for my M3sd by GCTonyHawk7.....that was absolutely brilliant!
If I could combine your upper screen skin and his lower one.....it would be the ultimate Wii skin !
screenshot.jpg

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah, I had to make a few choices since the card only give so much space to work without looking all messed up or not booting at all. I read here that there is a new card that will allow full control of the Os allowing animations and windows expanding, now that would would totally be the best. oh and sounds and changing fonts.

I'm just happy the G6 finally gave a little more options for skinning on the G6 Real, I got mine just a couple weeks before firmware 2.3 hit... man, it was way worst... one screen with very little space to boot a skin, most of the ones I was trying to make would not boot, so I started back with this new firmware last month.

Thanks for the comments!
grog.gif

ridgecity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just took some pictures of my girlfriend...

ok, not really, juggernaut911 the site is called "Big Boobs Alert" it's very entertaining! but you gotta be 18 years old, but every guy on the internet it's 18 at least according to polls so it's ok...
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/7EHimfmhrok?si=xpxDoYFxnBtuAR7P