Gaming Rhythm Tengoku Gold Discussion

Batman55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am stoked for it's release, it looks so amazing and fun. I played the GBA one for so long! One of my favourite GBA games ever, the ds one looks really cool too. We are only 6 days from it's official release... squeal.

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here mate. I thought the first one was quite unique. Definitely one of the best games for the GBA.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the game seems very fun! It'll help me in Orchestra, that's for sure. But even tough it's 6 days 'till release, it won't arrive in stores 'till the next day, and then the time it takes for it to be dumped. So we're talking around 8 days for the game, and too bad I'll be on vacation. Oh well!

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn...another week? Lol. Thought it would be here sooner than that. That's ok though, at least this will keep me busy until the English release. Now that is the release I'm really excited for.

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
You all "Tengoku noobs"
wink.gif
can give the original GBA game a try while we wait. It's worth it!

Cranberry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard this game might be also having an English release. Is this true?

If it is, I'll probably wait for it, but then cave in and get the japanese version, then regret not getting it sooner.

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gapman416 said:
Japhle said:
Can't wait for Rhythem heaven, And Gapman416, what instrument do you play?
I play the viola. =]
Only 3 Years and I got like, 4th chair in All County and almost got into All State.

I used to play the Viola... it was quite pleasant... but now I don't, and it sucks.

But anyways, now I'm off to go play Rhythem Tengoku for the GBA.

twinpoper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fun game so far, the DS version, that is, but I'm not sure how it's totally playable without knowing Japanese?

I mean, yeah, trial and error will get me where I want to go but I haven't a clue what to do in some of the mini games.

Such as the three screaming children. What am I supposed to do? The tutorial doesn't help much (if you can even call it that).

But I am enjoying it!

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
twinpoper said:
Such as the three screaming children. What am I supposed to do? The tutorial doesn't help much (if you can even call it that).

the screaming children is easy... just follow the pattern, remember you're always the 3rd one to shout, hold on the touch screen until it's your turn; if the conductor talks kinda like "a min daze" or something you press to the touch screen and drag it out (up or down) it'll shout.

though I haven't played the Rhythm Tengoku on the GBA, this is my 1st taste of this game and I loved it. Every time I play it I can't stop
tongue.gif
. I love the Remix of the 1st where all of the minigames on the list is mixed into one game XD. I'm currently on the 2nd column finished the swan thing and trying to gold the others... it's very addicting.
it's kinda disappointing tho the table tennis thing it's kinda difficult for me to gold it...

twinpoper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I've been trying that, but I still don't get it.

I scream third, that's what I thought you did, however they both get frowns on their faces and glance towards me.

I scream for a second, I scream for five seconds, I don't scream, I scream for 10 seconds, they still get upset.
frown.gif

Really frustrating me now though, and I'm POSITIVE it's something simple and it's telling me right in front of my face in Japanese, but that's the price I pay.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twinpoper said:
Yes, I've been trying that, but I still don't get it.

I scream third, that's what I thought you did, however they both get frowns on their faces and glance towards me.

I scream for a second, I scream for five seconds, I don't scream, I scream for 10 seconds, they still get upset.
frown.gif

Really frustrating me now though, and I'm POSITIVE it's something simple and it's telling me right in front of my face in Japanese, but that's the price I pay.

Huh? Just do what they do. If they scream for a second, scream for a second, if they do it for longer, do it for longer. Just repeat exactly what they do in time. If they get frowny faces, you fucked up. If they don't, you did well.

I'm loving this game so far. Using the stylus just feels a lot more involving. I was a little disappointed with the first game because for most of the games I was just pushing one button the whole time and felt like they could have implemented other controls and made it a little more involved. It just felt like a great idea that hadn't been fully fleshed out. Now, at least so far, the new one is a lot more fun for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8