Gaming Revo K101 updates?

• Thread starter MrJmanzor
  • Start date
  • Views 11,262
  • Replies 71
M

MrJmanzor

Got an email from them saying next month now I was almost pleased I got a reply untill I noticed they had sent me the exact same email twice in response to two separate emails I sent them
Next month?!? Wooooooooooow these people.

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah today i got the same e-mail this the message of the k-team:
We apologize for this delay.
As we are just be back from Chinese new year, we had submitted this problem to K-team. They are now working on to solve this issue.

We will release the way once they release the firmware updated.

Thanks for your patience.

If you still dont believe me i have the e-mail here i made a screenshot:

kteammessage_zpsd8d8d148.jpg

M

MrJmanzor

Dat broken English.
"We will release the way once they release the firmware updated"
My mind just exploded.
Are they saying they will release the way to fix it when they update the firmware?
(Meaning that the update won't solve the problem on its own)
Or do they mean that the next firmware update will fix the issue when YOU update your device?.

M

MrJmanzor

i'm pretty sure he is saying that they will release the update when it is ready for the public.

-another world
Alright.

I really want this system but the lack of status updates is killing me. They're well off their new year break by now and the stock date keeps getting pushed back. What is it that's taking so long?

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anyone has a good chinese translator? a chinese post this on the official webpage of the revo k101:

老周已经很久没在群里出现了,上次出现是在2013年2月12号,据说被人骗了,然后,就没有然后了
以下是英文翻译,是用谷歌翻译的

The chinese post a english translator with the help of google translator but i dont understand his english xD.

M

MrJmanzor

anyone has a good chinese translator? a chinese post this on the official webpage of the revo k101:

The chinese post a english translator with the help of google translator but i dont understand his english xD.
Link me to the page?
In English that says:
Weeks old has been a long time did not appear in the group, last appeared in the February 12, 2013, is said to be lied to, and then it does not then the
The following is the English translation with Google Translate
I don't even know.

In Spanish:
Semanas edad, ha pasado mucho tiempo no aparecía en el grupo, apareció por última vez en el 12 de febrero de 2013, se dice que está mintiendo, y luego no lo hace, entonces el
Lo que sigue es la traducción en Inglés con Google Translate

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks mrjmanzor about the webpage this the link:http://www.kteam.ys168.com/

in that link a chinese reply my post and thanks with your help mrjmanzor i can understand him....I notice on your translation mazxhou88 is lying to the customers? Thats is a serious accusation I suggest everyone not to buy the revo K101 until we have more details about this accusation

M

MrJmanzor

in that link a chinese reply my post and thanks with your help mrjmanzor i can understand him....I notice on your translation mazxhou88 is lying to the customers? Thats is a serious accusation I suggest everyone not to buy the revo K101 until we have more details about this accusation
I sent a refund request to them yesterday and he said he can do that but i have to confirm.
I confirmed it to him so now i just have to wait for his message back.

In espanol:
He enviado una solicitud de reembolso a ellos ayer y él dijo él puede hacer esopero me tengo que confirmarlo.
Yo lo confirmó a a él por lo que ahora sólo tengo que esperar por una respuesta de vuelta.

Reactions: alexei_gp

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I sent a refund request to them yesterday and he said he can do that but i have to confirm.
I confirmed it to him so now i just have to wait for his message back.

In espanol:
He enviado una solicitud de reembolso a ellos ayer y él dijo él puede hacer esopero me tengo que confirmarlo.
Yo lo confirmó a a él por lo que ahora sólo tengo que esperar por una respuesta de vuelta.
i am confused its a new translation o is your problem with the k-team?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia

that is the page that the guy behind the project runs. he is the person who built the k1 gba sp and wrote the software. it is not a page directly associated with kteam SoC members.

-another world

Reactions: alexei_gp

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
that is the page that the guy behind the project runs. he is the person who built the k1 gba sp and wrote the software. it is not a page directly associated with kteam SoC members.

-another world
Ok i understand but you agreed with me maxzhou88 is responsible for the firmware of the revo k101 without him the revo is nothing.About the page of the kteam soc members i thinks its this link:http://www.k1gbasp.com/pre-order-k101-free-pouch-bag-headphone-4gb-card-offered-p-47.html

Correct me if i am wrong

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yep, maxzhou is the brain behind both projects. k1gbasp is run by the same person who is selling the k101 revo. as far as i know the sp version was only a 2 person team. maxzhou built all the hardware and rulong sold them through that page. with the revo, i do believe that they got more people to build the units.

-another world

M

MrJmanzor

Welp, 3 days without getting my refund back form the K101 guys. They take so long to do things like respond to emails, what else do they do? anyone know?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Welp, 3 days without getting my refund back form the K101 guys. They take so long to do things like respond to emails, what else do they do? anyone know?

you are waiting for a response from 1 person who has a day job. its annoying, i'll admit, but there is nothing to be done about it. the k1 venture is just a side project for everyone involved.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill