Hacking Revert from 3.4J to 3.2J but trucha signed games still do not work?

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I changed my wii from 3.4J to 3.2J using the homebrew channel and the downgrader. However, when I tried to play my trucha signed games... they still do not work and I get the black screen with the error occurred message, asking me to refer to the wii manual. So what's the problem? Why can't I play my trucha signed games still??

I did try to change my Jap wii to a US one by installing a 3.2U update. Could that be the problem... but I changed it back to 3.2J soon later. My trucha signed games still cannot work...

UPDATE: I also tried playing House of the Dead using GeckoOS, however it just stayed at the "LAUNCHING GAME" and nothing happens for a long time. So I need help!

wiiwaker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
you change your wii by installing a 3.2U update?you should downgrade wii using any region changer.
It will delete the new patched ios which blocks turcha signed games.

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just it, I changed my wii back to the 3.2J.... tried playing trucha signed games, couldn't work, so I decided to try to downgrade my wii to a 2.XJ..... didn't work either, so I changed it back to 3.2J and yes I tried again, the games still couldn't work.

D

Deleted User

zerof said:
Run IOS Downgrader?

Yes, that might work. Since you didn't state that you have run the IOS Downgrader, I assume you didn't, and that leaves you with 3.4 IOS which well, blocks trucha-signed games.

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did... I used this 23517_cIOSDowngrader_v1.2..... Though if I remembered correctly, when I tried installing this cIOS37_rev3-Installer... it couldn't work, but then I tried the downgrader and it worked without the installer.

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol... Ok thanks. It works now. Should have made it clearer by saying NOT CIOS Downgrader V1.2, but IOS Downgrader V1.0... they are completely different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-